View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 03:52 PM   #2511
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lola Returns For Cock!

Lola Returns For Cock!

DESCRIPTION: Members will have seen the sex crazed Lola fucking my wife, Lara Latex's brains out and now she is back and even hotter than ever! No wonder the Beatles penned the song, "Back in the USSR", these Muscovite girls are extremely sexy. Anyway, she related once again her difficulties in trying to launch a career as an artist since all the male models insisted on getting erections whilst sitting for her. Hardly a surprise when they'd see her in her skimpy denim shorts. Anyway, she was gagging for my cock and lost no time in unzipping my trousers and stuffing my stiff cock down the back of her throat. Remember I am holding a camcorder which makes sex quite difficult, especially when one is being ravaged by a sex crazed Muscovite, who managed not only to suck me and fuck me, but doing everything she could to get my rock hard disk buried in her bum hole! Anyway, I decided to halt the proceedings at this point and get her dressed up and model a variety of school/college uniforms and make my final decision on what she should wear before I continue fucking her properly in a couple of weeks time!
MODEL:
GENRE: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Hairy, Hardcore, Panties, Masturbation, Teens, Solo Action, Young old, Babe

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 34 s
Size: 1.11 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19965 секунды с 9 запросами