View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 06:47 AM   #115
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nico Nova Solo Nobleton

Cast: Nico Nova
Genres: Build Swimmer ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Cock Hung ,Cock Uncut ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black ,Pubic Hair Intact
Video language: English
Nico Nova was referred to me by Bentley Layne. They had worked together previously and he was impressed at how great Nico was shooting video. I totally agree with Bentley's assessment. Nico was super professional and the guy really knows what he is doing. He is more of a Top, but does enjoy bottoming from time to time. His solo is really amazing, and later we get to see his Topping skills!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11773kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nico Nova Solo

Blake Savage Fucks Vadim Black Eupen

Cast: Blake Savage ,Vadim Black
Genres: Latino ,Bareback ,Gay
Blake Savage is always down to fuck, and today he gets to top the super sexy Vadim Black! There’s nothing like some morning sex after a night of partying, and these boys get right to it, stripping off their clothes and exchanging kisses as Blake gets Vadim on the bed and gives him head. Vadim watches as Blake sucks on his cock, licking up and down his shaft and making Vadim grow bigger and bigger! Of course, Blake needs some oral too, and Vadim doesn’t hold back when he sucks that prick, getting it deep into the back of his throat as he strokes it with his hand and mouth. Once he’s gotten Blake hard, Blake lies back on the bed and Vadim climbs on top of him and sits on his throbbing cock, putting it in slow at first and then sliding it deeper as his ass stretches to fit Blake’s thick meat. They switch things up and Blake tops Vadim doggy style, riding that ass hard as Vadim takes that big prick way up his ass. But these two aren’t done yet, one more change in positions and a few more good thrusts from Blake and these studs are shooting their loads all over!
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 399.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake Savage Fucks Vadim Black

Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei & Joaquin Santana Changshu

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei, Joaquin Santana
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, DAP, Facial, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Uncut.
This week it’s time for another fucking hot threesome with super-horny mates Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei and Joaquin Santana.
Alejandro and Joaquin are in the living room, when Patrick enters the room and catches them kissing on the couch. Obviously he doesn’t wast any time and does not wait for an invitation to join his pretty friends. Now all three mates start touching each other and soon their cocks are out, ready for action. Cock hungry Joaquin pounce on Alejandro and Patrick thick rods, making them crazy with pleasure. When his cock is hard like a stone Alejandro orders his buddies to bend over the couch and begins pounding each ass bareback, then both him and Patrick take turn to give Joaquin a rough ride on their raw big dicks. The little Latin boy masterly jumps from cock to cock and also gets a double penetration. Then at the end gets on his knees to empty his buddies’ balls and quench his thirst for cum!
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alejandro Torres, Patrick Dei & Joaquin Santana

Ricky Daniels Fucks John Henry Whitakers

Cast: John Henry ,Ricky Daniels
Ricky Daniels and John Henry don’t know each other too well yet, but that’s about to change as we bring these studs into the studio to fuck each other. John moves in to kiss Ricky’s neck, his lips working that sensitive skin before they wrap around Ricky’s cock and work that instead. Pulling that shaft in and out of his wet mouth makes Ricky grow harder by the second as John pushes him toward the couch, savoring the taste of that sweet meat. When John stands up, Ricky grabs John’s prick between his lips, sucking that dick as John lies back and enjoys until Ricky wants more…bending John over the back of the couch and claiming that ass. Ricky’s raw cock stretches John’s ass apart as he pounds him, making John cry out as that dick touches places so deep inside of him. Begging for a second to catch his breath, they get in another position and Ricky dominates that hole all over again, sliding his bareback member into John as John bends over and takes it all. That tight ass make Ricky cum hard though, pulling out to shoot his jizz across John’s ass before pushing back inside to fuck the cum out of John next, watching him bust all over the table as they sneak in a few more kisses.
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps

File size: 365.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky Daniels Fucks John Henry

Nathan and Jordan Graceville

Cast: Nathan Hart ,Jordan Con
Nathan just moved to Florida to escape and to rebuild his life. He lost a good majority of his stuff, and now that he is here he needs some extra cash. I explained to him that it was a paid interview and that it would just be a shoot of him jerking off. He said that it sounded simple enough and stripped down. Nathan undid his belt and pants and whipped out his cock. He was nervous so he concentrates on just jerking off. There was a knock at the door. It was Jordan, one of our other models. My assistant sent him back to give me a CD. Jordan came in and had a seat on the couch next to Nathan. Nathan of course was shocked, and was covering up his cock with his hand. Since Jordan dropped by I thought that it would be fun to turn it into a duo shoot now. I offered for Jordan to join in but Nathan was a little hesitant. But with a little bit more money he agreed. Jordan pulled off his pants and underwear and then Nathan seemed to follow. Jordan pulled off his shirt and then Nathan followed. There were two very good looking guys sitting right in front of me. Nathan had fair white skin, and seemed very much like the guy-next-door type. Quiet, funny, fun to hang out with, and a good head on his shoulders. While Jordan, on the other hand, had a good tan going as you can see from his tan lines. Some muscle tone in his chest, and a great set of legs. He is more the punk type guy who is in a band and likes to get a little wild. Both guys are great looking, and from the looks of their bodies would be perfect for licking. By now, you should know me. I like to throw in some surprises. I told Jordan to suck Nathan's cock. Nathan started to flip out and didn't want any of that. He lived in New Orleans so I am sure that he had done it before. Well, I put some more money in his pocket and he went along with it. Jordan got down there, and went to town on his cock. Nathan put his head back, and instantly was enjoying it. He wasn't too sure what to do with his hand, but he finally rested it on Jordan's back. Both guys looked like they were having a good time. In the middle of Jordan sucking Nathan's cock, I mentioned that it would be really hot for them to fuck. Nathan stopped everything and said that things were not cool. That he did not come in for all of this. So, I put more money down on the table, the most money that I have paid for a fucking scene, and Nathan told me he wanted more. I told him no way, and that this would be a great way for him to make a payment on his new life. He agreed and knew that he needed the money. I grabbed a condom out of the drawer, and handed it to him. The two of them got themselves ready for it. Nathan started to stick his cock in Jordan's ass, and Jordan was feeling the pain. There were some moans and soon Jordan moved his ass all the way down on Nathan's cock. The two looked very hot fucking, and they both seemed to get into it. They tried a couple different positions--doggy style, on the side, one leg in the air. Of course, the last one is my favorite for the fact that we get to see more of the cock going in the ass. Both these guys were great, and very broke. I am sure with both these young guys will be back for more money. Keep watching!
Duration: 19:39
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 957kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 143.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathan and Jordan

Hugo and Sergyo Dunhuang

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hugo Arenas, Sergyo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Fingering, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
This week we are showing you a hot new video. Our newcomer Sergyo gets a great big welcome from Hugo. Sergyo doesn’t waste any time getting his huge dick inside Hugo’s beautiful ass. This is a video where two hot men get it together, each giving the other what he needs: a good hard fucking . Hugo teaches Sergyo his latin rythmn and Sergyo just opens his mind and all his holes , enjoy.
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 889.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo and Sergyo

Fistenberg Returns HD Pontotoc

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino
Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistenberg Returns HD

Время генерации страницы 0.11841 секунды с 9 запросами