View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 07:00 PM   #7707
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Zuri Tiller

Cast: Zuri
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering, All Sex
We've all been waiting to see BJ with another girl and that day has finally come with Zuri's 2nd Gloryhole visit. The two played well together in the Theater Room where BJ showed off the other side of her oral skills eating ass and pussy! This was a great way to warm Zuri up for more cocks in the Gloryhole booth and put on a good show for the customers.
Zuri actually got more of a warm-up than she expected when she got impaled by Mr. Pringles while her b/f watched. I bet her b/f wasn't too thrilled when he tried to fuck her later when they got home. You can't put a nail where a spike's been...
She still had some room in her belly for more cum so she went home to freshen up, fuck her b/f and came back later for an evening Gloryhole feeding.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zuri

Dede's 1st Visit Topeka

Cast: Dede
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Big Ass, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Flexible, Fucking
Video language: English
If you never got a chance to bang a hot cheerleader then you should try visiting your local Adult Video Arcade because that's where this one loves hanging out to suck and fuck strangers. She does a great job of slobbering all over each cock to lube them up for her throat.
I wasn't sure if she was going to fuck during her first Gloryhole visit but after sucking a few dicks her pussy was soaking wet and that's when I knew she was going to get nailed. It figured that she picked the big black one to jump on first! After that, everyone wanted a piece of her round ass! The second guy pulled out and painted her face with a nice big load and that was her very first facial.
She rated her first visit a 9.5 out of 10. I asked her why and her reply was there wasn't enough guys to make it a 10. We have a winner here fallas! Give her a good star rating so I can throw her into the Theater Room next time to watch her getting her brains fucked out. I'll also get her to show off her flexibility while being banged hard.
Duration: 1:07:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7451kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dede's 1st Visit

Latina Babe 1st Gloryhole Visit Tripp

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Brunette, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Petite, Riding, Shaved, Shy
This little Latina spinner just wanted to watch some action in the Theater Room but I could tell by the way she was wiggling around on the couch that she was getting turned on and wanted to participate. It didn't take much to get her into the Gloryhole booth sucking dicks.
Duration: 1:02:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8138kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Babe 1st Gloryhole Visit
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05098 секунды с 9 запросами