View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 05:18 PM   #7708
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brenda Nantucket

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Brenda
Genres: Amateur, HomeMade, Public, Masturbation
Video language: English
This girl so passionately licks a member that the guy without hesitation drives him into her tight pussy. The girl groans with pleasure, while the guy hollows her like a perforator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda

Megan first visit to the gloryhole room Trumbull

Studio: GloryHoleSwallow
Genres: Blowjob, POV, Young, Cumshot
She got excited for her first time and can't wait to suck strangers cock enjoying one by one cumming in her mouth and she swallows.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan first visit to the gloryhole room

Frankie - Real Life Slut Craves Cum Popejoy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Frankie (aka Parker)
Genres: 7 cumshots, BBC, Blondes, Blowjobs, Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Facials, Small Tits, Sucking Balls
Welcome Frankie to BlowBang Girls! She is the most energetic and slutty girl we have had this year! OMG this woman is hot as fuck as she craves cock and cum. Frankie is a true submissive cum slut that loves cock and loves being used! She totally gets off on being a submissive cock loving whore that loves cum all over her face. Watch as this dirty slut gets on her knees and actually tells the guys to treat her like a cum slut. She begs for cum on her face as she gets her throat fucked with tons of spit and a lot of dick. She sucks like a woman possessed getting her face fucked, hand jobs and lots of deep throat. This dirty submissive slut gets a cum covered face by 7 different guys and never stops sucking. I have never seen a woman smile through so much cum in all my time of shooting BlowBang Girls. The BlowBang Guys really got off on Frankie and all her aggressiveness as she swallowed their cocks. Don’t miss this blowbang as Frankie gets covered by 7 different loads of cum and loves ever second of it.
Duration: 33:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 990.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frankie - Real Life Slut Craves Cum

Irena's 1st Visit Glentana

Cast: Irena
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Facial, Fingering, All Sex
I was a little hesitant to take this new 18 year old for her first Gloryhole visit because she said she had a bad gag reflex to cum hitting the back of her throat but she wanted to get over that. I'm all up for being involved in the training process but at the same time I have to provide videos you guys want to watch. So, I decided to take her and record the action just in case it wasn't a complete disaster.
Well, her gag reflex wasn't nearly as bad as she mentioned and with a little coaching she started swallowing the loads. She even let a few guys fuck her bareback. She's a submissive and will do whatever she's told to do and that's how she prefers it.
She said she enjoyed the experience and wanted to continue her training but the proof is when they actually come back. She contacted me a few weeks after this visit to ask me if she could take her hot Asian/Italian mix friend along this time because she also wanted to practice on her swallowing skills. I don't normally take a girl for a return visit before you guys have a chance to rate them so I took a chance that you guys would want to see them team up on some strangers in the Gloryhole booth and Theater Room so I hope this doesn't backfire on me.
Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irena's 1st Visit

Aria Banks & Coco Lovelock - Coco & Aria Are Cock Swapping Sluts Sackville

Cast: Aria Banks & Coco Lovelock
Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil
Coco Lovelock & Aria Banks are 2 feisty freaks ready to suck some cock. They wrap their mouths around cock & balls & even double rim! Bust your load to this spit swapping, cum swapping, 2 blonde blowjob fantasy!
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11703kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Banks & Coco Lovelock - Coco & Aria Are Cock Swapping Sluts

Morgan Lee, Jynx Maze, Gabriella Paltrova, Blair Williams New Church

Cast: Morgan Lee, Jynx Maze, Gabriella Paltrova, Blair Williams
Genres: Asian, Petite, Natural Tits, Deepthroat, Facial, Gonzo, Strap-On, Threesome, Toys, Blowjob, Big Dick
Enjoy this compilation of deepthroats and gag reflex with our hottest model showcasing their hungriest throats.
Duration: 36:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8147kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morgan Lee, Jynx Maze, Gabriella Paltrova, Blair Williams

Joan Kaunas

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ScoreHD
Cast: Joan
Genres: Natural boobs, Big Tits, Boobs
All the guys dream of a beautiful girl, and if she is also a pervert, then generally perfect. This girl is not that a pervert, but taking a member in her mouth is not squeezed ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2056kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joan
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13672 секунды с 9 запросами