View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 05:18 PM   #7710
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pristine's First Gloryhole Video Pultneyville

Cast: Pristine Edge (aka Jane Doux, Jane Douxxx)
Genres: 8 cumshots, Big Tits, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Hairy, Interracial, MIL
Video language: English
Pristine Edge is absolutely glowing in the gloryhole booth. Be glad Pristine has chosen to share her skills with the world, because they are impressive. At 34 years old (even though she may not look it), Pristine has not only a deep throat, but a seriously deep bag of tricks. She'll pull a lot of them out today as she scores 100% accuracy on her stable of studs. She told us this is her very first gloryhole but has very effective techniques to get the guys coming and going. Pristine rated herself a modest seven on the dick sucking ten scale which gives us a hint on how much she’ll deliver later. While her oral performance was extraordinary today, we're going to need to see more of what Pristine can do. At the very least, she can come back for more gloryhole fun. The possibilities are endless. Tell us where and how you want to see her in the comments below and we'll work on making it happen here where dreams become reality, GloryholeSecrets!
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3294kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pristine's First Gloryhole Video

Janae 1st Visit Panora

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Handjob, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae 1st Visit

BBW chocolate sluts suck that white dong West Yellowstone

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Mizztique, Ms. Marshea, Hugh Blackner
Genres: Ebony, BBW, Threesome, Interracial, Blowjob, Facial
One amazing busty ebony slut with big tits and super hot ass and her BBW friend are so happy with this lucky white dude. They are sucking his white prick and making him cum all over their faces later on.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9291kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 971.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BBW chocolate sluts suck that white dong

Banging with busty neighbors Pleasant Hope

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Cast: Courtney Cummz, Katja Kassin, Jon Jon, Tee Real
Genres: Interracial, Blowjob, Babe, Facial, Big Dick, Big Tits
Kinky black dudes are pussy hungry so they seduce some lusty bitches and give them hard cock. Those two sluts give amazing blowjobs like a real pros and horny fuckers cum all over their faces.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14724kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Banging with busty neighbors

Lily’s Hardcore Head Game Hammond

Cast: Lily Lou
Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil
Raven haired, fishnet clad Lily Lou is a naturally naughty blowjob sweetheart. This babe will take her urge to choke on cock to make you cum before you know it! She rims ass, she slurps the balls & chokes on cock for her own horny pleasure! Lily is here to take that hot cum all the way down her throat! So that’s exactly what this slut is served up!
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily’s Hardcore Head Game
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03757 секунды с 9 запросами