View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 12:09 AM   #2135
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cherry Babe

Cherry Babe

You'll be happy to meet Tara. She's a very special find for us. As we were going through Tara's photos, we noticed something different about her. Her pussyhole looked much smaller than the other ones we've seen-and we see a lot of tiny teen twats! Upon closer inspection it appeared that she still had her hymen. A real virgin! We double-checked via a Russian translator, and she confirmed: "Yes, I am a virgin. I didn't think you'd be able to tell!" We're pussy experts. Of course we can tell! Tara was a little embarrassed once we discovered her secret, but we assured her that being a virgin was a good thing. "It's not something I really advertise," she said. "All my friends have had sex, so I feel a little left out still being a virgin." How did you end up posing? "Even though I'm a virgin I'm a bit of a free spirit. It seemed like something fun and exciting to do. People who know me would not be surprised to find out that I did something like this. I just wanted to see what it was like to be a little bit of a bad girl, and it was fun!"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 40
Type: JPG
File size: 9 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Tara

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/ba0a9bd41bb01
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06068 секунды с 9 запросами