View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 08:02 PM   #2489
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Plan B

Plan B

35 Pics
boundgods_7075_hi_res_pictures_set.6.zip
800x1200
6 Mb

Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blond
Description: Plan A is to have a dom work over Patrick Rouge and newcomer Tommy Defendi. Tommy is more of a top but he's new to bondage, so he's willing to sub once to see what it's like. But on the morning of the shoot, our dom is a no-show. Since Tommy has no dom training, I decide to step in and save the shoot: Plan B. Sure, bondage is hot, but I also love messing with the subs' heads, as you'll see in this update. I also like to give them options: "Where do you want me to hit you? Here? There?" It keeps them focused and out of their headspace and prevents them from "leaving the room." There are a million doms out there and each has their own style. I like my sessions to be sensual, erotic, and firm. And as Daddy Zeus from Zeus Studios suggests, "Stop saying 'Good Boy.' " It's a damn hard habit to break after ten plus years. Sincerely, Van Darkholme

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12741 секунды с 9 запросами