View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 09:54 AM   #2147
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen September 2006

18eighteen September 2006

Amy, you are definitely the ultimate groupie girl! How did you end up getting cocked by this rocker dude? "Like, I have some girlfriends who dared me to come on to him after his wicked concert in Miami. So, with them watching my every move, I strutted up to him in my denim mini and ran my hand across his jeans where his big dick was. It was already super-hard, and I could feel my cunny juice dripping down my legs. I almost got super-embarrassed, 'cause I thought he'd see it! He told me I was cute and had nice, little titties, and then I untied my top and just let him suck away on 'em!" We love it when a hot, teen chick like you fingers herself while sucking on a big, fat cock. Do you swallow, too? "Hey, you guys should all watch what I do with this rocker guy in my scene in Cockstar Groupies. Like, I totally deep-throated him, 'cause I wanted to impress him and all that." So, fucking this rocker was a big deal for you? "Totally! I mean, I'm only 18, and he's this cool rocker. Having full sex with him is probably my biggest accomplishment since graduating high school. He really liked my lips, too. He kept putting his fingers in my mouth when I was riding him. Havin' sex with this guy was awesome!"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 70
Type: JPG
File size: 25 Mb
Tags: Latina, Teen
Actors: Amy

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/fd40a5a001735
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04764 секунды с 9 запросами