View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 04:08 PM   #9576
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beatrix Rich 2021 Oct 29, Part 2345 Laguna Hills

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beatrix Rich 2021 Oct 29, Part 2345

ReConnection - Chapter Pt 5 Saunemin

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Bed ,Bit Gag ,Legs ,Pantyhose ,Peril ,Shrivtex ,Stocking Feet
Video language: English
Christina Carter puts Randy Moore to bed, strapping her up in belts and locks, then wishing her pleasant dreams as she drifts off to slẹep next to Randy's struggling form. Christina awakes to find Randy gone - and then things turn really weird. The O-phone rings and Christina answers it to hear Lady Felina at the other end. Christina opens her computer to see a live feed of Randy tied in Lady Felina's evil Shriv-Tex fibers that will slowly tighten until they poor Randy. Can Christina change into O-girl and save her in time?
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 348.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ReConnection - Chapter Pt 5

Arielle Lane - Pony for the Day Reasnor

Cast: Arielle Lane
Genres: All Natural ,Blindfold ,Brunette ,Crotch Strap ,Gloves ,Head Harness ,Leather
Generally, my bondage shoots are free flowing affairs. I'm not sure if this is the best thing or not. I could probably be a lot more productive if I had a set concept in mind for every set going into the day, but that really isn't how I work. I generally have an idea for a set or two, but the rest is sort of a "go with the flow" sort of thing. So it probably shouldn't surprise anyone that when Arielle brought up this whole "I would love to dress up as a pony" sort of thing, that I thought, "Why not?". I pulled out the Ledermeister Pony gear and went to work. Jewel knew something was up because Arielle was just beaming while she was getting her makeup done. Sometimes the way to a girl's heart is through Ledermeister, I guess.
I hadn't setup any frames, so the concept of doing a standing Pony thing was out of the question. I really am not into girls falling over while being tied up, but I also didn't want to so something where she was rolling around on the ground either. So I came up with a compromise. A nice stool bondage set. There are people out there that have taken Ledermeister designs and made Singlegloves and Gwen Hoods, but I still don't know anyone that is making anything like his Pony stuff. He was ANAL with a capital "A" and it really shows with this gear. TONS of buckles and locks everywhere. But it really does work and it looks fantastic. The bondage worked too (and that is not hard to say because half of the bondage is just in the Pony Gear itself. I hope you enjoy it. I can say with certainty that Arielle did.
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Pony for the Day

Beatrix Rich 2021 Oct 09, Part 0100 Rustenburg

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 3:03:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3071kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beatrix Rich 2021 Oct 09, Part 0100

O-girl vs. Candy Licious San Fernando

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Blonde ,Boots ,Brunette ,Corset ,Cosplay ,Crotch Rope ,Foot Fetish ,Girl / Girl ,Gloves
Having successfully completed the heist of the priceless Pink Diamonds from the Capital City vault, the delectably evil Candy Licious (Randy Moore) is still so excited she has to do something about it. Good thing she has that vibrator close by. As she "relaxes" in her lair - the inevitable happens. Yes she orgasms but also O-girl (Christina Carter) arrives. Candy hears O-girl arriving and quickly ducks out of sight. After finding the diamonds O-girl is surprised as Candy walks into the room.  A fight ensues. Punches and kicks are thrown all over the place as the girls fight and fall to the ground. After a very effective pussy punch, O-girl seems to be getting the upper hand, but not so fast! Candy grabs what looks to be a colorful plastic toy and points it at O-girl. O-girl laughs at the ridiculousness threatening her. Candy pulls the trigger and bubbles come out it, showering over O-girl. O-girl laughs, finding the whole situation hilarious until a strange feeling begins to come over her. What is this stuff? Candy explains that she is experiencing the effects of her HypnoBubbles - within a few moments, O-girl is completely motionless, staring into space.
Duration: 24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O-girl vs. Candy Licious

Curious Obsession Part 2 - Chapter Pt 7 Imperial

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Corset ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs ,Orgasms ,Panties ,Pantyhose
Continued from wmbcv-0738. Angela has transferred Randy to the bondage table. Tightly strapped down, Randy can do nothing but struggle. Angela ponders that Randy must feel familiar being strapped to the table, although without the remote, it is probably a lot different. She asks Randy what's the longest she has ever been strapped to the machine. Hours? DAYS? Randy pleads for Angela not to leave her, but Angela just turns on the vibrator and tells her she'll see her soon... or not. Randy is left to struggle and come. Will Angela return? Only time will tell.
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 254.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious Obsession Part 2 - Chapter Pt 7

Kendra James Bainville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Ballet Boots ,Batgirl ,Catsuit ,Cleave Gag ,Cosplay ,Crotch Wire ,Gloves ,Predicament ,Redhead
Batgirl wakes to find her body tied tightly with thin clear twine. She struggles and wriggles, but the wires around her are just too tight to escape... and getting tighter. Batgirl realizes that the fibers around her body are Catwoman's cat's whiskers, and that the heat of her body is causing them to contact. She panics, pulling and twisting, but all to no avail. The whiskers just seem to get tighter and tighter. Can she possibly escape before they squeeze the life out of her?!!
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4651kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03312 секунды с 9 запросами