BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rebecca's Bouncers

Rebecca's Bouncers

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 26 Mb
Pics: 67

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Brunette, Outdoors, Solo
Description: Rebecca Jessop is one of those girls who loves to dress in hot clubwear and skimpy swimsuits as much as possible. She has the bod and the boobs for them. "I always dress sexy and classy. That's my image. I hope it comes across," says Rebecca. When Karla James was posing at a location in Spain, Rebecca, who lives a few minutes away, dropped by to visit the shoot and meet our staff. After trying to connect with the British brunette for a couple of years, and never connecting, this was our chance to finally photograph Rebecca for SCORE. The timing was right. "When I'm not modeling, I love to go out dancing or to the cinema. I love living in Spain. The beaches are fantastic. I love taking my dogs there on warm, sunny days." Rebecca's a sexually assertive woman. "All my fantasies are about group sex and orgies. I used to go to swingers clubs. I have a fetish for sexy shoes, rubber and nylon stockings. I normally masturbate about three times a day using my Pulseatron. I enjoy masturbation, in private and in front of others." Welcome to the big show, Rebecca Jessop.
Cast: Rebecca Jessop

Download Rebecca's Bouncers:
https://k2s.cc/file/8dafe94354c2a
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05016 секунды с 9 запросами