LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lucas Ryder Jerks His Dick Mineral Ridge

Cast: Lucas Ryder
Genres: Latino ,Bareback ,Gay
Video language: English
Lucas Ryder, our new 26-year-old Florida native, is ready to show you what he’s got in his solo scene. Interestingly enough, he just graduated from college with a degree in film, but now he finds himself on the other side of the camera to make some money. We certainly don’t want to make him wait a second longer for that paycheck, so we let him get started. Sitting back in the chair, he plays with his cock under his boxers, palming his hardening shaft as he slowly pulls his underwear down. His big dick now fully exposed, he strokes it up and down, that thick prick swelling as he gets himself more excited by the second. He slides his free hand down to his ass, gently fingering his hole as he masturbates, moaning and closing his eyes as he enjoys feeling his hand wrapped around his cock. He jerks that dick until he shoots out a nice thick load of cum, letting it drip onto his stomach as he rides out those last waves of pleasure!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucas Ryder Jerks His Dick

Eager Breeder, Kroblitas Mancelona

I’m running late for my date and ran out of toothpaste, but my new roommate Kroblitas, has some I can use. When I’m done and I turn around, wouldn’t you know the horny fuck is suddenly naked and ready to bone?! Who am I to turn down an opportunity to fuck my cute little Latin twink roommate?
He’s rearing to go and eagerly grabs at my bulge before pulling it out and sucking my cock down to the back of his throat. He cock-slaps himself in the face and I respond by giving him a solid face-fucking. His shaved little hole is pulsing and demands attention and he takes it like a champ! Something tells me he likes my big dick, cause he climbs up on top and rides me hard.
His tight ass feels so damn good! I can’t help but give him a nice deep creampie!
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Breeder, Kroblitas

Brady Mohegan Lake

Cast: Brady
In a response to our ad we had this guy come by and his name is Brady, he was about to turn 21 in about a week. Now, Brady told me that he was gay, and very much into straight guys. It is unlike us here at Broke Straight Boys to have a gay guy jerk off for you; usually we have just used a gay guy in a duo or group scene. However, things were kind of slow and when I saw Brady's pictures I knew that I had to have him come in to do a shoot. Of course, I want to get him in a duo scene, but I wanted to see how he was going to do before I went to all that trouble. Explaining that this was a paid interview, that I was going to pay him to jerk off, and then we would have him back for a birthday present. Brady stood up and went for his clothes. Taking off his shirt, he revealed a smooth, tan, tone, chest and stomach. He took off his pants and then slide off the boxer briefs. Turning around, I had him show us his other tattoo on his back. I had him bend over for me to show off his nice ass, and he said that he would let a straight guy plow him. Taking a seat, I had Brady get hard and for us to give a nice show. Grabbing a hold of the back of the couch, he flexed his arm to show the muscle tone. Brady had a raging cock that was nice and thick. Panning the camera down I even got a little feet action from Brady wiggling his toes. Twisting his wrist, Brady would rotate his hand with some lube to jerk off. Breathing nice and deep I could tell that he was getting into the shoot and was doing fine. When he was getting closer to an orgasm he would stop rotating so much and would go faster jacking off with an up and down. Getting closer to cumming he aims his cock up his chest for a place to shoot the cum. He ended up moving his cock back and forth until he was ready to cum. Brady let out that he was going to cum and I moved into closer to get the shot. White, creamy, thick, cum dribbled out of his cock onto his stomach and hand as Brady continued to breath heavily out loud. It was great shoot, and now Brady is ready to get his hands on a straight boy. We will see Brady back soon to fulfill his fantasy so stay tuned.
Duration: 12:14
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 953kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 89.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brady

Eager Breeder - Kevin Rixford

Studio: Amateur Gay Pov
Im running late for my date and ran out of toothpaste, but my new roommate Kroblitas, has some I can use. When Im done and I turn around, wouldnt you know the horny fuck is suddenly naked and ready to bone?! Who am I to turn down an opportunity to fuck my cute little Latin twink roommate?
Hes rearing to go and eagerly grabs at my bulge before pulling it out and sucking my cock down to the back of his throat. He cock-slaps himself in the face and I respond by giving him a solid face-fucking. His shaved little hole is pulsing and demands attention and he takes it like a champ! Something tells me he likes my big dick, cause he climbs up on top and rides me hard.
His tight ass feels so damn good! I cant help but give him a nice deep creampie!
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Breeder - Kevin

Latin Leche - Numero 202 - The Garderner and The Pool Boy - Gabo & Nico Ruiz (4K) Groton

Hot latin boys Nico Ruiz and Gabo get approached by our cameraman with a very naughty proposition. For a good amount of cash the boys take a break from their work to get into a satisfying fuck session!
Duration: 32:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Leche - Numero 202 - The Garderner and The Pool Boy - Gabo & Nico Ruiz (4K)

Latin Leche - Numero 203 - Brought Together - Edipo and Sahid (1080p) Kampong Thom

Hot latin gays Edipo and Sahid are brought together by their friend the cameraman with the intention of filming them touching each other. Edipo and Sahid are very attracted to each other and waste no time in tending to each other’s dicks!
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Leche - Numero 203 - Brought Together - Edipo and Sahid (1080p)

Tim Hanes Fucks Benjamin Dover Newcastle

Cast: Benjamin Dover ,Tim Hanes
Tim Hanes and Benjamin Dover are making themselves comfortable around here, Benjamin even came to the studio with no pants on today! Really it just saves time since he knows there’s not much need for pants in the studio, and when we set these guys loose on each other he goes right for Tim’s cock. He takes that big dick in his mouth and works it with his tongue and lips, sliding his hand over Tim’s long shaft as he blows him. The boys lose their clothes as they enjoy the oral and when Tim is hard as fuck, Benjamin bends over the bed and sticks his sexy ass in the air, waiting to get pounded by Tim. Tim sees that tight hole and doesn’t hold back, lubing up and shoving his fat cock inside of it as Benjamin moans with each of Tim’s deep thrusts. Benjamin strokes his dick from behind, yanking on it as Tim dominates his ass and makes his ass cheeks bounce up and down until Tim throws him onto the bed, sraddles him and fucks him hard! When they’re close to coming Tim pulls out and they lay back on the bed, grabbing each other’s big dicks and jerking them before taking their cocks into their own hands and making themselves come, their hot jizz covering their stomachs as they bust a nut!
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2405kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Hanes Fucks Benjamin Dover

Время генерации страницы 0.05050 секунды с 9 запросами