BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default July 2005 Score

July 2005 Score

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x764
Size: 13 Mb
Pics: 40

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony
Description: Three great things about Jada, who received plenty of votes for 2004 SCORE Newcomer of the Year: 1. She always dresses to show off her body. 2. When she poses naked, she always brings her own dildos. 3. According to her, the only thing better than her tits is her pussy. "Best in the world," Jada told SCORE's editor Dave. "Tight, wet and hot, just like you want it. Most guys who get a lap dance don't want to cum in their pants," Jada said. "They're horny, but they just want to enjoy the show and cum when they get home. But I take it as a personal challenge to make the guy cum without ever taking his pants off. I rub my titties all over his body. I grind my pussy against his cock. I talk dirty to him. By then, he's just gotta cum." Leave it to a girl with a black belt in lapdance-fu. We forgot to ask if she blows guys through their trousers, a trick some dancers have in their playbook. If there's a man with spunk, Jada can extract it with ease. Interestingly enough, Jada has no interest in making guy-girl photos. We never said we understood the female mind but we'll keep asking Jade anyway. The worst that can happen is a kick to the shins.
Cast: Jada

Download July 2005 Score:
https://k2s.cc/file/e55118c5b8fb5
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10320 секунды с 9 запросами