LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mason Woods Takes Damien’s Cock Maldonado

Cast: Damien Nichols ,Mason Woods
Genres: Latino ,Bareback ,Gay
Video language: English
Mason Woods is about to try something new in this scene, and Damien Nichols knows what it’s like to be in his shoes and he’s ready to help Mason any way he can. As they start making out, they undress and kiss hard until Damien drops to his knees to tease Mason’s cock through his boxers. He pulls Mason’s underwear off and captures that dick between his lips, sucking on it until that shaft is throbbing and hard and then stands up to let Mason get a taste of his meat next. Mason licks Damien’s dick and balls, running his tongue along that thick shaft until they’re both ready to fuck, Damien leaning over the bed as Mason stands behind him and slowly pushes his dick into Damien’s ass. Mason fucks Damien hard and deep, burying his full length in Damien’s ass and pounding him raw before they flip and Mason takes Damien’s cock. Damien takes it nice and slow, giving Mason a minute to stretch around his shaft before fucking him faster and harder, smacking Mason’s ass as he tops him doggy style. They flip again and Mason tops Damien as Damien lies on his back and strokes his shaft, working that dick faster as Mason shoves his cock in and out until both these guys cum hard and shoot a huge load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2455kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason Woods Takes Damien’s Cock

Benjamin Getting Fucked By Jos Roselawn

Cast: Benjamin Dover ,Jos Alvarez
Benjamin Dover doesn’t waste any time in getting a taste of Jos Alvarez’s sweet cock, on his knees in seconds with Jos’s dick between his soft lips, pulling that shaft in and out of his mouth. Jos returns the favor, giving Benjamin some amazing oral as he deepthroats that cock, pulling away only to catch his breath before moving back in to get another mouthful of that delicious meat. When they’re ready for a little more fun, Benjamin climbs onto the bed, lying on his stomach while Jos kneels behind him and lines his thick member up with Benjamin’s hole and pushing inside of him, fucking him hard with his bareback dick while Benjamin reaches down to play with himself. Jos’s hard pounding makes Benjamin grip the sheets and bury his face in the bed, taking that cock as Jos destroys his ass but then slows his pace a little, letting Benjamin really feel it as every inch of that shaft slides in and out of him. Jos pulls Benjamin’s hips to the side, fucking him from a new angle until he pounds the cum right out of Benjamin, making him nut all over his thigh. Jos takes his time as he works up to his release, loving the feeling of Benjamin’s ass around his cock, but when he pulls out he comes hard, stroking out every last drop as he rides out the waves of his .
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2450kbps

File size: 375.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Benjamin Getting Fucked By Jos

LucioSaints The New Neighbor McCurtain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Angel Cruz, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Facial, Kissing, Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos
Never clothes pin makes so happy before, when i came to the services area a new guy was there, Hes name Angel Cruz The New Neighbor was easy for me to imagine pounds his nice ass and thoses clothespins give me that chance.
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 540.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints The New Neighbor

Romeo Davis and Oskar Ivan Furlong

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Romeo Davis, Oskar Ivan
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Blowjob, Big Dick, Rimming, Feet, Footjob, Latino, Cumshots, Cum On Ass, Muscles, Tatoo
Hung Canadian stud Romeo Davis is back in Barcelona from his cold homeland and gets crazy horny meeting Colombian power bottom Oskar Ivan.
After a long sucking session, Romeo tests Oskar's fetish skills and takes a taste of his feet, making him enjoy every second and then hammers his welcoming ass with no mercy, using his raw thick cock like a master and gifting him a full load of cum as best happy ending!
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Davis and Oskar Ivan

Gage Owens Fucks Oliver Saxon Gentryville

Cast: Gage Owens ,Oliver Saxon
Gage Owens is late showing up for his scene with Oliver Saxon, but lucky for him Oliver is a patient guy and is waiting there when Gage finally walks in. But after all that waiting Oliver is in no mood to waste more time, they dive right in, kissing and undressing…until Gage decides he needs a quick shower! When he comes out of the bathroom cleaned up and ready to fuck, he finds Oliver asleep on the bed and decides to wake him up the best way he knows how…with a cock in the face and a rimjob. Gage licks and fingers Oliver’s ass gently while he sleeps, and when he still isn’t waking up Gage takes it upon himself to lube up his cock and slowly slide it into Oliver’s ass. He fucks him raw, claiming that ass for a while before Oliver wakes up to the feeling of his backside filled with Gage’s huge prick. Gage turns around, his dick never leaving Oliver’s tight hole, and makes out with Oliver, kissing his neck and back as he strokes Oliver’s cock and fucks his ass. Gage bends Oliver’s legs up and holds them in place as he drives his cock into that sweet ass until Oliver cums hard. Then Oliver climbs on top and rides Gage’s dick, only taking a break from fucking to suck that cock some more. They try another position on the floor and Gage’s hard cock makes Oliver cum onto his own face and then Gage gives him a facial too. And it’s not until after those hot cumshots that Oliver is shaken awake by Gage…was it all really just a wet dream?
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gage Owens Fucks Oliver Saxon

Kaden Alexander And Chaz Flip Fuck West Swanzey

Cast: Kaden Alexander ,Chaz Berling
Kaden Alexander uses his charm and laid-back attitude to put one of the newbies, Chaz, at ease before beginning their scene. But a few jokes and some small talk and these guys are getting right to it, making out with each other as they lose their clothes piece by piece until Chaz is naked on the bed. Kaden takes Chaz’s dick in his mouth and works that cock, sucking it and making Chaz moan before they switch off and Kaden lets Chaz get a taste of his juicy meat. Chaz works Kaden’s cock with his mouth and hand and when they both lie down on the bed they have some fun 69ing before Kaden’s ready to take it up a notch. Kaden positions Chaz on the bed and and enters him slowly from behind, pushing his full bareback length into Chaz’s ass and fucking him gently until Chaz warms up to that cock. They try a few other positions, but when Chaz’s ass is sore and needs a break, they flip and it’s Kaden’s turn to take a dick as Chaz spreads Kaden’s ass and buries his prick inside of it! Chaz fucks Kaden raw, making sure Kaden can feel every inch of that cock in him as Kaden jerks himself off and lets Chaz cum all over him!
Duration: 21:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps

File size: 404.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaden Alexander And Chaz Flip Fuck

Eager Breeder - Kevin Panola

Release Year: 2022
Studio: AmateurGayPOV
I'm running late for my date and ran out of toothpaste, but my new roommate Kroblitas, has some I can use. When I'm done and I turn around, wouldn't you know the horny fuck is suddenly naked and ready to bone?! Who am I to turn down an opportunity to fuck my cute little Latin twink roommate?
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Breeder - Kevin

Время генерации страницы 0.07646 секунды с 9 запросами