View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 09:14 AM   #129
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter part 462 Swakopmund

This was a boring day. At least the weather was okay so I went for a walk searching for a nice outdoor action. The streets were empty because it was almost lunch time. After 20 minutes I bumped into this dude. He was from Plzen and didn't know Prague very well, which didn't matter at all. I had a good look at him right away and what I saw was interesting. Definitely worth throwing a few Crowns his way. The young man liked money a lot and agreed to follow me into a nearby forest. He gave me a pretty sweet blowjob and then revealed his tight and shaved asshole. It got me so horny that I didn't waste time and put my cock right in there. He clenched his virgin hole around my cock while I was thrusting deep inside of him. My god, it felt so good! I can't wait to see the guy again. I got his number...
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5456kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter part 462

Real Men Vol. 1 Macheng

Studio: Pantheon
90 minutes of hot, masculine, mature man-to-man sex. Contains scenes of bareback sex between real dies.
Watch what happens when big biker dy Bruno comes home to find Steve Parker hot and hard in the shower... Get a much better look at these masculine men going at it!
Mick doesnt know what hes getting into when Hart and Nick invite him over to hang out. Get in the middle of these three hot dies.
Catch Hart and Tom in some hardcore, outdoor action in this steamy scene.
Watch Mick Edwards and T.P. Deaux a furry couple swapping fucks just after theyve tied the knot.
When Hart goes for a massage, hes just expecting a good backrub... but he ends up getting a lot more from his eager massage therapist Rik.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1033kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Men Vol. 1

New Slave Abducted And Used By Mask Men Rivne

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jordan Fit, Josh Milk, Kasper Hauser
Genres: BDSM, Twinks, Bareback, Abuse, Humiliation, Bondage, Big Dick, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Ass Play, Piss, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Some people fantasise about love and romance. In contrast, young Kaspar Hauser dreams about being abandoned in a remote location so that he can be used and abused by strangers. Fortunately for him, the MDF team are here to help young pups like him; and having being driven blind to God-knows-where, he’s picked up by two horny thugs, who immediately set the tone by forcing him onto his knees so that they can piss all over him. It’s not your usual kind of welcome, but Kaspar doesn’t mind. In fact, he’s over the moon when he’s then thrown back into a sling and fisted like some common slut. He’s then promptly spit-roasted, during the course of which he has to endure the ignominy of even more piss; before having his arsehole stretched open so that one of his horned-up assailants can wank off the contents of their balls directly into his guts. In short, it’s a totally immoral, outdoor escapade that will either appal or excite beyond measure; but given the satisfied look of the Kaspar throughout the very kinky ordeal, it’s clearly a dream-cum-true for the young pup. If only his folks back home could see him – no question about it, they would be so proud. Not!!
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Slave Abducted And Used By Mask Men

Daniel & Victor Wideman

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Meninoson
Cast: Daniel & Victor
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Anal caresses and a lot of oral sex. There will be really cool male sex!
Duration: 32:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 957.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniel & Victor

Jawbreaker Yihu

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Catalina
Cast: Chris Champion, Jake Andrews, Tony Idol, J.T. Sloan, Scott Russell, Rod Majors, Bo Summers, Chip Daniels, Dave Logan, Ty Russell, Hunter Scott, Alex Stone, Doug Perry, Mark West, Sean Diamond, Daryl Brock, Vince Rockland, Anthony Gallo, Jeff Mitchell
"Are you ready to suck? :mrgreen: This candy is hard, long and thick, and it will last a long time if you just keep sucking! Catalina Video is proud to present "The Hardest Hundred and Eight Minutes Of Your Life," Jawbreaker. Catalina's biggest release of 1995 made a huge splash on the tastebuds of America. Award winning director Josh Eliot has brought together his vision of a great story and an enormous cast of 19 hot and hard Catalina men.
There's a hole in the justice system and there's a bunch of hot, horny men itching to get out. Jeff Mitchell is the Sheriff and Chris Champion is the Deputy in town. Upholding the law and maintaining hard cocks is the agenda in this town. Jake, Tony, Rod, and Daryl are on the run, escaped from prison, and the only things that will help them along their journey are their hard bodies and hard cocks.
Bo and Alex are in the county jail serving some time and servicing the Sheriff and his Deputy. J.T., Dave, and Doug are enjoying a nice weekend of camping and teaching each other the wonders of outdoor man-sex. Chip, Scott, and Ty are farm boys who help out some convicts and get some heavy action in return. Troopers Hunter and Vince make Tony Idol squirm and scream for mercy as they interrogate him. Agents Diamond, Gallo and West are on the trail but get sidetracked in the courtroom.
Gorgeous bodies, beautiful videography, great direction and Catalina Video all add up to bring you one of the best videos of 1995 - Jawbreaker."
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:19
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1106kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jawbreaker

SayUncle - Kevsho, Nico Ruiz, Gabo – Outdoor Threesome Dupont

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Cameraman finds three hot Argetinian guys and brings them together to have an outdoor threesome in a secluded spot. The three will suck each other’s cocks and tend to each other’s hungry holes until they are thoroughly satisfied!
Duration: 48:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5231kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SayUncle - Kevsho, Nico Ruiz, Gabo – Outdoor Threesome

Andr & Iziz Kyles Ford

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Meninoson
Cast: Andr & Iziz
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
These cool guys know how to have cool male sex. They are hot and very horny!
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 870.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andr & Iziz

Время генерации страницы 0.03870 секунды с 9 запросами