GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Club Asiana Live Show May 31 2013 Part 1

Club Asiana Live Show May 31 2013 Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 92.7 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 35 s

Tags: ball gagged, bare feet, clothes pins, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, hair pulling, live show, predicament, strappado, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: During tonight's live show, I wanted to wear one of my favorite pair of stilettos which were made my Hustler. Black one-piece under a tiny little mini skirt. As soon as we started the show, my feet were already k*lling me but I tried to ignore the pain. First position, my mouth was gagged, wrists were tied and hoisted and then my ankles were tied. My Punisher could clearly see that I was having a tough time with my shoes so to make matters worse, he ties my heels to my feet. I could hardly stand straight, it was horrible! While bent over, he gives me a smack on the ass and lifts my skirt up and starts fucking with me. I legs are weak, feet are hurting, and it takes every bit of energy to stay on my toes so he leaves me there to see how long I can bare down on the position. I ask nicely for them to be removed but he loves the look and sound of me in distress that he hesitates for a moment before he unties my feet. He allows me some relief on the condition that I kick my shoes off myself. Once I do, he cranks the winch higher, bringing me to my toes, then bringing me back to my feet so that he can tie my elbows together. Punisher ties a pony tail on top of my head and pulls my head back to my elbows, then ties my neck to the rope behind me so that I have no choice but to keep my head up. He pulls my top to the side, places clothes pins on my nipples, then makes me turn for him. He LOVES punishing my tits!

Club Asiana Live Show May 31 2013 Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04810 секунды с 9 запросами