All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Getting To Know Lola Lee

Release Year: 2021
Studio: 40sometingmag
Cast: Lola Lee
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

"I really didn't think anybody would be so crazy about seeing me again that they would ask for me, so I was glad they did," 69-year-old divorcee Lola Lee said. "And I always love coming to your studio. You make me feel so wonderful." That's because we give her big cocks to suck and fuck. Jewel, who shares a guy with Lola in the DVD Sixty & Swingin', once told us, "Lola likes to make believe she's this demure, proper lady from Texas, but I'm here to tell you that's not always true. She always says I'm hornier than her, but I don't think that's true, either. Whenever we talk on the phone, she's always telling me about who she had sex with. Whenever we're with a guy together, she always goes after his cock first."

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 225.1 MB

Download Getting To Know Lola Lee

From Computer Programmer To Dildo Fuck Star

Release Year: 2021
Studio: 40sometingmag
Cast: Tiffany Towers
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Since she first posed for John Lee-Graham back in 1990, Tiffany Towers has been a darling of photo editors everywhere. No one could resist this Canadian cutie's sexy blonde look, gravity defying melons and tight, girlish waist. But no matter how many pictures of Tiffany you've seen, you've never seen her in action like this! For all of us who have fantasized about what it would be like to actually score with Tiffany, these photos will give us a better idea of how she would relate to a lover. And during an interview, Tiffany told use the conditions that were necessary for her to relate to a cacn 'n' balls. "A appealing guy with a appealing penish will do. It's even better if you have big, hanging nuts! (Laughing.) Not big, like an elephant, but I like nuts that hang. I don't like those little, tight nuts! Plus, I like guys who shave. Not bald...trim it, shave it. Anything but real hairy, because I like to lick balls, penish, all around. They should shave the sides if it goes past that line from the stomach line to the leg. They should shave their asshole...shave everything!".

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 300.0 MB

Download From Computer Programmer To Dildo Fuck Star
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03924 секунды с 9 запросами