View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 06:56 AM   #536
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Girl Loses At Golf and Gets Face Fucked, Slapped and Creampied - Full HD 1080p

Everybody's favorite amateur Bikini Girl has returned for the 3rd time. We start playing golf and she says let's play strip golf. She loses and is naked and I bet her if I make the next shot I can do anything I want to her. I win, so i grab her throat and put her on her knees. I start to fuck her face and give her a slap. She starts pulling away and gets a few more slaps. I get rougher with her and fuck her throat and spit in her mouth. I put my fingers down her throat and put her in a headlock. I fuck her pussy roughly before taking her inside. I fuck her face and pussy hard in multiple positions on the couch. I tell her to eat my ass and she looks scared. I ask her if she's ever eaten a grown mans ass before and she says no. So I have her eat my ass for the first time ever! I pound out her pussy more in the bedroom before blowing my hot load into her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5920kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Girl Loses At Golf and Gets Face Fucked, Slapped and Creampied - Full HD 1080p

Kylie Quinn - She Loves Rough Sex (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kylie Quinn
Genres: Extreme
Video language: English

Beautiful Kylie Quinn tells us in her interview that she's heard I'm the guy for rough sex and that all of her fans have been harassing her to shoot with the Face Fucking King. She also tells us she likes to be fucked like I fuck, HARD. I walk up and kiss her and slap her pretty face. I put my cock all the way down her throat and she keeps it there. I begin fucking her face then she sucks my balls and I slap her, spit in her mouth and deepthroat her again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3007kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kylie Quinn - She Loves Rough Sex (2022)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11350 секунды с 9 запросами