Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Daddy Mugs Fucks Alex Wrentham

Release Year: 2010
Studio: daddymugs
Genres: daddy-, oral, anal, amateurs, foot fetish
Video language: English
When I'm on the road and traveling between different cities with hectic schedules, sometimes it can be awhile before I have time to fuck again. So by the time I got to the last stop on my most recent trip, I was completely fired up! I knew somebody was gonna get my dick, it was just a matter of who! So I put on my leather, got out my ropes, and called-up the first boy I could think of in the area - Alex! Of course he rushed right over, and I got right down to business with him. He was barely in the room before I had him tied up on the bed and going to work on my cock. When I bent him over and shoved my dick up his ass, he took it like a champ. Because believe me, I was not easy on him! As long as Alex is in town, this is definitely going to be a permanent stop on every one of my trips from now on!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Mugs Fucks Alex

Feeding The Boy A Big Dick! Logan

Cast: Dmitry Osten ,David Paw
Genres: Blowjob ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Cock Rings ,Wax ,Rope ,Oral Sex ,Domination ,Fetish ,Big Dick
In all fairness, Dmitry probably wouldn't say no to sucking the cum out of handsome David, but that's not the way that tanned and sexy dom likes it. Dmitry instead finds himself tied down to the wooden cross on the concrete floor, his hands and feet bound, his cock there for playing with and his naked body to be decorated with hot wax! David has plenty of molten wax to drip all over the naked boy, while feeding him his hard cock and tight little hole!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5960kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 648.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feeding The Boy A Big Dick!

All Worlds Video Got Twink Muttenz

Release Year: 2011
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: AJ Banks, Chad Davis, JT Knightley,
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Twinks Young Meat, Cumshots, Foot Fetish, Uncut Cocks
Well, Chi Chi LaRue has twinks and she's serving them up to you on a silver platter. Horned-up twink Tristan Sterling and his teenaged buddies take turns on each other's sweet holes and rock-hard cocks.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:18
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2436kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Worlds Video Got Twink

Maniacal, Scene 4 Dennis Port

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fetish, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Bryce Hart stops in for treatment by 'Maniacal' Doctor Chris Damned. After telling Bryce to strip, Chris duct tapes his feet to the bed and binds his hands with rope. Chris uses a candle to trickle wax on Bryce's hard cock. As his patient lays there helpless, Chris grabs a thick silicone dildo and works it deep into Bryce's tight ass. Bryce's moans echo throughout the makeshift doctor's office as Chris removes the silicone cock from Bryce's hole and replaces it with his fingers. While he drills deep with his digits, Chris strokes Bryce's cock until he blows his load all over.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maniacal, Scene 4

Aiden Gets Power Fucked Lowgap

Cast: Aiden Jason ,Ashton Bradley
Genres: Anal ,Cum Jerking Off ,Suspension ,Rope ,Humiliation ,Chains ,British ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Domination ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Innocent Aiden Jason is perfect for ass hungry Ashton Bradley to use and abuse. With his feet in chains and suspended from the ceiling, Aiden can do nothing more then lay there and take the fingers and toys Ashton uses to stretch his hole. Once Ashton is happy with Aiden's 'accommodation', he gives him what any other twink loving top would, a good hard fuck! Aiden is pounded and shafted harder and harder before Ashton finally shoots his load all over young Aiden's sexy chest.
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7094kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Gets Power Fucked

Teaching A New Student Boy - Part 3 Fairfield Bay

Cast: Sebastian Kane ,Jonny Montero
Genres: Blowjob ,Masturbation ,Kissing ,Foot Fetish ,Cum Swapping ,Short Hair ,Cum Eating
It's been a long session of learning for new boy Jonny. He's had some flogging, being hoisted up and had pinching clothespins swiped from his bare flesh, and now it's time for Master Kane to give him a little reward for his obedience. Strapped in tight to the swing the blindfolded boy is soon being oiled up and toyed with, his new Master ripping his underwear apart to get at the big cock beneath. Master gets to work, rubbing and tugging on the boy's big cock, unable to stop himself from sucking on the juicy meat and spitting the boy's precum right into his face. Master Kane gets the timing right and sucks the hot youthful cream out of the boy's cock, sharing it with the little lad in a final act of ownership. It's been one hell of a lesson for the new boy, but we think he's going to need a more thorough education in future.
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teaching A New Student Boy - Part 3

Teenage footballers feet tormented Wheeler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage
For amateur twink Janek, extreme feet tormented, sm fetish action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4191kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 465.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teenage footballers feet tormented

Время генерации страницы 0.06514 секунды с 9 запросами