Old 03-11-2022, 08:37 AM   #4653
eddykn

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

eddykn Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cum On My Face

Cum On My Face

Cover:

Brought to you by a selection of some of Private's leading directors, we are proud to announce the arrival of a brand new series called Cum On My Face. With a staggering sixteen scenes of creamy facial cumshots, each one is a brand new blowjob shot exclusively for this title and never previously released. In over 90 minutes of facial fun a string of slavering sluts licking their lips in delight as their horn blowing hi-jinx reach a creamy crescendo and they receive their well earned reward. Oral enthusiasts will delight in Private's new series as the staggering number of scenes turn into a non-stop barrage of blowjobs that are guaranteed to satisfy as you sit back and let these gorgeous girls perform their oral magic.

Release Date: 2005
Studio: Private
Category: Blowjobs, Compilation, Cumshots, European, Facials, International
Starring: Suzy Carina, Thalia, Barbara Voice, Yesika, Anita, Jana, Gina Pearl, Melissa Black, Kathy Anderson, Delfynn Delage, Sylvie (ii), Sara, Chrystal, Jennifer, Liz Honey, Claudia, Jaqueline Stone, Kevin Long, Frank Thring, George, Richard, Thomas Stone, Lucas Foz, Jozsef, Franky, Ricardo Bell, Jon Axe, Super Mario, Paco Roca, Juan, Jenny Blair

Format: MPEG-4 Visual, 1797 Kbps, 1.17 GB, 01:26:35
Video: DX50, 640 x 480, 25.000 fps
Audio: 55, 2

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/9dwm42aj6elg/C...ce_Private.avi
eddykn is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03792 секунды с 9 запросами