luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Katainaka ni Totsui de Kita Russia Musume to H Shimakuru Ohanashi Episode 1

Release Year: 2022
Genres: hentai
Video language: English

Unemployed and depressed, Suzumura Kenta moves back into his family's house. One day Kenta's brother, recently married, returns home with his newlywed wife, Alisa. Surprisingly, she is a foreigner! With white skin and bright blond hair, her voluptuous body steals Kenta's gaze!
Zdravstvuyte, ..Hello, I'm Alisa.
A butt so big it turns what would normally be a knee-length skirt into a miniskirt! Breasts so massive a knitted sweater cannot conceal their shape! A face so youthful and innocent it's like she's a teenager! She gives Kenta a warm smile.
One day, Kenta's brother is suddenly called away on a long business trip. Unsuspecting and utterly lacking in foresight, Kenta's brother leaves the lecherous and manipulative Kenta alone with Alisa for the duration of his prolonged absence. Kenta and Alisa engage in "Japanese cultural lessons", "evil-spirit exorcisms", and the like.
You're doing all this for me? Spaseeba! Thank you so much!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 187.3 MB

Download Katainaka ni Totsui de Kita Russia Musume to H Shimakuru Ohanashi Episode 1

Bratty thieving Jk is exploited by her stalker coach

Release Year: 2018
Studio: survive
Genres: virgin, small breast, oral, creampie
Video language: Japanese

Duration: 23mn

Description: "Survival" brings you an adaptation of the comedy story of a cream girl telling about the early J.

An early teenage girl whose teacher follows her and finds out that she is a thief. He threatens to ruin her life if she does not go with him to the park, where there is no cell phone and police reception! You know where it goes ... Reina enjoyed the spring of her favorite life with BF Haruki. ... Under the dark gaze of her 43-year-old physical education teacher hiding in the shadows ... This very teacher watches her shoplifting and uses this fact to blackmail her. He threatens to ruin her life if she does not go with him to the park ... to the park where there is no cell phone reception ... and no police! "So sorry, Sensei! I'm sooooo sorry! No, Nooo. Since that day, Reina's life has changed. On that fateful day in a public restroom ... Enjoy her fall, corruption and betrayal ..!

Video quality: WEB-DL
Video Resolution: 720p
Video Format: MKV
Video: 1280-720, 16-9, 29.97 fps, AVC, 8726 kbps
Audio: jpn, AAC, Stereo, 48.0 KHz, 128 kbps

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 22:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bratty thieving Jk is exploited by her stalker coach
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24130 секунды с 9 запросами