Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BiLatinMen Snap Longton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Snap
Genres: Solo, Cumshots, Masturbation, Latin
How I feel and think about this website, authentic thats what the Naked Mexican Men here are f"cken authentic. I would love if you guys make publish a magazine with pure Latinos Desnudos.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:46
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 109.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiLatinMen Snap

Rhyheim Shabazz with Trevor Silva and Joshua Flores Tomato

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Blowjob, Amateur sex
Video language: English
Two black big cock gays with latino guy, awesome threesome sex on bed.
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 645.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz with Trevor Silva and Joshua Flores

Cj, Dustin and Tyler Big Flat

Cast: Tyler Evans ,Cj ,Dustin
Genres: Latino ,Bareback ,Gay
I know that when I want a really good show to go on for the camera, to call in my guys that I kind of consider to be regulars. In going through my phone, I talked to Dustin to see if he would want another shoot. When I talked to him, he said that he had been chatting with a couple of models, and knew of some guys that would come in to do a scene. I gave him a time and day for everyone to show up. To my surprise the guys were Dustin, Tyler, and CJ. They wanted me to pay them a decent amount, and then for that they would put on a really good show for me. I went along with what Dustin was pitching to me, and decided to see what would happen. Giving the guys a green light to get started, they jumped up and started to get undressed. The shirts came off, along with the pants and when it came to underwear it was different for each of them. CJ took his off with no hesitation, but maybe that was because he was hung like a horse, and on his way to being hard. The other two followed in getting naked and all of them took a seat down on the couch. Forming a line on the couch, Tyler went to sucking off Dustin, while Tyler was getting head from CJ. I always get a kick out of watching Dustin get head and his cock go from soft to rock hard by being deep-throated. CJ was in the back ground of the shot working on getting Tyler hard. They all three hopped up and said that they would switch things up. Just standing back and letting the guys control the scene, they got the couch into a bed. Dustin put on a condom while CJ applied some lube to his asshole and got on his back. Putting his dick in the tight hole, Dustin was getting turned on by getting to fuck. His cock started to go a little limp while he was waiting for CJ to relax enough for him to slide all the way in. However, after a few minutes they were able to get going at a good pace. Dustin had CJ's leg pulled up against his chest while fucking, and Tyler was getting head from CJ to keep him busy at both ends. When Dustin started to go soft, the guys decided to switch positions. Tyler decided if he was going to bottom, it needed to happen soon. CJ got his dick hard with all the movement that was going on and wanted a chance to fuck instead of always having to take one up his ass. CJ laid there with a condom on his dick, and Tyler sit on it to get started. It had been a while since Tyler last got fucked here on camera, so I knew he was going to need a moment to take it in. Sure enough though the guys were able to pick up some speed and make the fucking interesting. After Tyler was getting into the fucking, Tyler got on his knees and was going to get fucked by the monster cock in his ass. Dustin got behind him and pushed his dick up inside Tyler's tight hole. They were fucking long and hard, and the sound of Tyler's ass getting pounded could be heard on camera. But, Dustin didn't stay with the position for long before he flipped Tyler over onto his back. Once they were able to pick up where they left off, CJ told Dustin to suck his dick. All three of them were getting some action, and CJ was forcing Dustin to keep sucking. At the rate that Tyler was jerking off I figured it was only a matter of time before he shot his load. Dustin pulled out and acted like he was going to be shooting soon as well. All three were jerking off, and Tyler was the first one to cum. He came shooting his load all the way up his chest and some even got on his neck. CJ asked Tyler to move in closer, and shot his load all over his stomach. CJ had a giant size load that I haven't seen from him in a while. Last to get off and cum was Dustin who appeared like he hadn't gotten off in over a week with the size of load that he shot on Tyler's stomach. All three guys did a great job, and I was happy with the show that we put on. They had cum all over the sheet and were ready to hit the showers after that.
Duration: 14:45
Video: 638x480, AVC (H.264), 1854kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 204.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cj, Dustin and Tyler

Dorian Kross Dominates Grey Donovan Auburntown

Cast: Dorian Kross ,Grey Donovan
Dorian Kross and Grey Donovan both like to get their beauty sleep, but hopefully all that sleep they got today will have them energetic and ready for some cock! Making out, they pull off their clothes and Grey gets on his knees in front of Dorian, mouthing Dorian’s cock through his underwear as he teases that shaft. Pulling the barrier away, Grey takes Dorian’s dick in his mouth and sucks that cock, Dorian’s hand resting on his head as he encourages Grey to take it deeper. They switch places so that Dorian gets to give Grey head, kneeling on the floor as he chokes and gags on Grey’s long shaft until they’re both ready to fuck. Lying on the bed, Dorian invites Grey to straddle him, Grey’s ass positioned just above Dorian’s erect cock as he slowly lowers himself onto that hard prick. Riding that cock, he adjusts to the thickness and length in his ass as Dorian fucks him raw, trying another position that gives Dorian even more control. Kneeling behind him on the bed, Dorian pounds Grey in his taut little ass, making him moan as he pulls his hair and dominates that sweet little bottom until he makes Grey shoot his load across the sheets. A few more deep thrusts into Grey’s ass has Dorian busting a nut next, spreading Grey’s ass cheeks and cumming right between them as he strokes out the last of his seed.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 392.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorian Kross Dominates Grey Donovan

Chris Taylor Fucked By Damien Rural Hall

Cast: Chris Taylor ,Damien Nichols
Damien Nichols and Chris Taylor start their scene off with some kisses, making out while they take their clothes off and Chris sneaks his hand up Damien’s boxers to feel up that big dick. When Damien is naked, Chris wraps his lips around Damien’s dick and gives him some amazing oral, deepthroating that cock and then taking his turn to lie back and enjoy Damien’s mouth around his dick next! After enjoying each other’s cock-sucking skills, Chris gets on all fours on the bed, ass spread and ready to receive Damien’s hard shaft which he eagerly shoves into Chris’s hole. He fucks Chris hard and raw, his balls slapping against Chris’s ass as he pounds him, moaning with each deep thrust as he gets his ass stretched around Damien’s fat cock. Damien reaches around and plays with Chris’s dick as he stands behind him and pounds him bareback and fucks the cum right out of Chris and then Damien nuts all over Chris’s sore ass!
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps

File size: 335.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Taylor Fucked By Damien

LatinBoyz Versatile Latin with Big Dick and Hot Ass Alejandro Zierikzee

Age 20 – Height 5' 9" – Weight 135 lbs .- Colombian
Thusrsday March 10th, 2022 new video added. This week's model is a 20 year old versatile Latin with big dick and hot ass. The best of both worlds! When choosing whether to be a top or bottom it depends on whether he wants to dominate or be dominated. The tops have to be extremely masculine. For that role he loves guys with muscles, tattoos and facial hair. Of course, a big dick doesn't hurt either. But he has a really tight ass and can't handle the really big ones. His fantasy is to do a three way where he fucks a cute twink while getting fucked by a masculine guy at the same time.
Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5414kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 491.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinBoyz Versatile Latin with Big Dick and Hot Ass Alejandro

Arsenal & Signo De Bilt

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BiLatinMen
Arsenal and Signo are talking, and Signo gives Arsenal a blowjob. Arsenal returns the favor by rimming Signo before fucking him.
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps

File size: 780.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arsenal & Signo

Время генерации страницы 0.13386 секунды с 9 запросами