View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 07:14 PM   #2822
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fweedom Westfield Center

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Fweedom
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse, Pissing
Video language: English
hat's all she wanted. To have that white dick emancipated from her black throat. She was a mess and gasping for air with a wheeze that was bone chilling. You have to work these whores, you know why? They are whores. She took a good smackin' and some awesome yellow discipline. Her bashful face wore an expression of total humiliation when we nutted all over it. I caught her crying after the shower and I asked her why: she said, "I've never been degraded like that."
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fweedom

Tattooed Big Tits Janey Doe Face Fucked and Ass Fucked - Full HD 1080p Schaumburg

Big Tits, tattooed Janey Doe was enjoying her birthday party. Everyone left and we decided to have one more juice. She wanted to do something fun, so we play strip darts. She bet me if I could make a bulls eye that I could do anything I want to her. I win, so I roughly slap, choke and begin fucking her face. I slap her big tits and spit on them. I spit in her mouth and throw her down in the chair by her neck. I roughly start fucking her face and putting my fingers down her throat. Tears start coming down her cheeks. I start roughly fucking her pussy and throw her on the couch. I fuck her face and pussy harder and slap and choke her. I take her to the bedroom and start fucking her throat and pussy in a chair. I eventually put my dick in her ass and fuck it roughly. I throw her on the bed and fuck her face and pussy more before blowing a load all the way inside her as she squirts all over my dick. This scene also includes ass eating
Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed Big Tits Janey Doe Face Fucked and Ass Fucked - Full HD 1080p

Unknown - Ass To Throat Kwethluk

Cast: Unknown
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore
It's like "farm to table." We want fresh and organic ass butter. She reluctantly did it as it left her ass and slowly crossed her lips and passed the tonsils and was face fucked with her own brand as lube.
Duration: 59:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unknown - Ass To Throat

Lexi Grey Wants Daddy To Hurt Her - Full HD 1080p Owen Sound

Lexi Grey is back & wants Daddy to hurt her! We start with behind the scenes before the shoot starts of Lexi telling us her Do's & Dont's, in summary she doesn't have any Dont's. She wants roughed up in all 3 holes! She keeps begging me to hurt her off camera so I make her tell the camera what she wants as I start to slap her face and tits. I start fucking her from behind roughly and then I finger her ass and pussy holes. I have her throat my cock before telling her to get ready for the shoot. The scene starts with Lexi in her room with a butt plug in her ass. Daddy comes home and starts fucking her roughly from behind. I choke slap and spit on her while taking turns fucking her face, pussy and asshole. I rough her up as she begs for more. I take her in the bathroom and cool her off. I take her downstairs and throw her against the wall. She's begging me to rough her up and punch her, she gets her wish throughout the rest of the shoot. I skull fuck her more and slap her around repeatedly. I take her to the game room and fuck her ass & face on the couch. I take her upstairs and continue pounding her throat and tossing her around. I give her another surprise and then throw her on the bed. I fuck her ass, pussy and face more before cumming inside her. Lexi got just what she wanted today!
Duration: 2:02:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Grey Wants Daddy To Hurt Her - Full HD 1080p

Unknown - Ass To Throat Macedon

Cast: Unknown
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore
It's like "farm to table." We want fresh and organic ass butter. She reluctantly did it as it left her ass and slowly crossed her lips and passed the tonsils and was face fucked with her own brand as lube.
Duration: 59:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unknown - Ass To Throat

Harmony Wonder Tight Pussy Pounded and Face Fucked Hard - Full HD 1080p Zearing

Pretty little Harmony Wonder came over to play golf. She wanted to tan by the pool so I brought her some suntan oil. She asked me to help her put it on her half naked body. Harmony never makes it to the pool as I pick her up in the air and start pounding her tight little fuck box. I fuck her face til she gags then I take her inside and pound her sweet pussy on the pool table. I put her on her knees and fuck her face hard and hold her nose. I pound her face and pussy more and take her to the couch. I have her eat my ass and pound her tight holes more. After Daddy is done dominating his little girl I blow my load all over her pretty little face! Harmony is a good girl!
Duration: 1:18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6538kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Wonder Tight Pussy Pounded and Face Fucked Hard - Full HD 1080p

Astrid Star Woodbury Heights

Release Year: 2021
Studio: HobyBuchanon
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Big Boobs, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat
Big TIts Astrid Star wanted to come see the Face Fucking King to get it rough. I start by slapping her big tits and putting my fingers down her throat. I put my dick all the way in her mouth and begin fucking her face.
Duration: 1:02:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Astrid Star
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16076 секунды с 9 запросами