Default Busty MILF Encounters of the BBC Kind Candace Harley

Busty MILF Encounters of the BBC Kind Candace Harley

Info:
File Name: Busty MILF Encounters of the BBC Kind
Format: JPG
File Size: 124 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 100
Description: Candace Harley is a hot, big-boobed mom, so when she was told about The SCORE Group, she wanted to make a few videos and see what it was all about. She was nervous at first but that faded. In this scene, Candace meets Jax Slayher who helped train her in on-camera sex. She begins by attending to Jax and his cock in a bathtub which leads to the bedroom where Jax power-fucks and facializes her. Candace was a very horny lady long before she fucked in her two hardcore videos. "I am part of the mile high club in all types of planes and helicopters. I love sex in kinky places, where the thrill of getting caught makes me more excited. I've had a couple of encounters with women. It depends on my mood. I have had sex with a man 18 years younger and I loved it." Jax is 16 years younger than Candace. "I like a man that takes charge in bed and likes to have sex often," Candace added. "I enjoy riding bikes and going boating. In school I was a cheerleader and played softball. I find watching men play soccer the sexiest of all sports."
Cast: Candace Harley
Genre: Hardcore Special, Bathing, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Interracial, Mature, MILF, Missionary, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12941 секунды с 9 запросами