BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Busty, Wet And Well Fucked

Busty, Wet And Well-Fucked

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
Size: 20 Mb
Pics: 75

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, XXX
Description: Stefan from Sweden is a SCORE fan who enjoys sending in his opinions and suggestions on a regular basis. He recently described Daylene Rios as "an enjoyable Latin Natalie Fiore-style lady!" That opinion may change once he sees Daylene lovin' up the cock in her first guy-girl pictorial. Daylene is an exotic dancer in Los Angeles. "I currently dance at Spearmint Rhino in the city of Industry," says Daylene. It wasn't a stretch of the imagination to picture her with a cock between her tits or in her pussy, her eyes staring worshipfully into the camera. It was a good day when she noticed BeAScoreModel.com and an even better day when she decided to connect. "I like to have sex whenever I'm horny," says Daylene, a woman who happens to be...always horny. "I like sex every day. I love great foreplay from a guy who takes charge and knows what to do. No shyness or hesitation, no game playing. I can look at a guy and know right away if we're going to be great sex partners. There's no need to play around or try to impress me. A guy can be a millionaire with a jet and a limo and still be nothing special...there's only one bulge in a man's pants that really counts. My fantasies are to have sex on a deserted island and to have sex with other people watching me. In a way, these pictures have fulfilled the second fantasy!"
Cast: Daylene Rio

Download Busty, Wet And Well-Fucked:
https://k2s.cc/file/55a26b383ecaa
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 2.24579 секунды с 9 запросами