BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Let's Have Fun

Let's Have Fun

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 28 Mb
Pics: 80

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Solo
Description: Beauty and brains in one package. Tiana Wolf is a fresh face at SCORE. Only 19 years-old, she looks more mature than the average German college-attending teen. She's a tall one at 5'10", 134 pounds and 40-26-38. Tiana studies international finance and something called econometrics. For guys like us who only know numbers on a tape measure, that's way over our heads. Instantly prepared to fall in love, SCORE Guy Michael put Tiana on a pedestal the moment he saw her: "I was simply astounded by Tiana. On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate her a perfect 20 - yes 20. It's hard to believe this stunning woman is only 19 years of age. She has it all, a gorgeous face with those huge, mischievous, expressive eyes, flawless complexion, full-red kissable lips and her slender, seductive, perfectly-proportioned statuesque, supple body covered with that beautiful rose-pink flower petal, soft, smooth skin in addition to the class, poise and confidence of a mature woman. In fact, she seems too perfect to be a woman, more like a magnificent, heavenly goddess. I look forward to seeing more of her as soon as possible." Will Tiana continue to model or will she focus more on her studies? Time will tell.
Cast: Tiana Wolf

Download Let's Have Fun:
https://k2s.cc/file/abf80fce51a08
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15751 секунды с 9 запросами