Old 03-17-2022, 07:23 PM   #2740
demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Name Bareback Ass Licking

Name - Bareback Ass Licking

Actress::
Keywords: Amateur, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Gaping, Girlfriend Dress, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Natural Tits, POV, Rimming, Short Hair, Small Tits

Name (pronounced Nam mee) is a sexy dickgirl that works at the Hi Boss bar in Pattaya. Bareback and asslicking expert! It didn't matter that Name was wearing a 2nd hand dress from the 1960's. In fact it was more of a turn on that this filthy whore was in this retro rag.

Name was naked in less than 10 seconds after we entered the psychedelic shorttime room and was gagging on my cock. Rimming is indeed Name's specialty. She loves digging her tongue deep swirling it around the inside of my anus. Submissively went doggystyle and I entered this slut bareback. Name's asshole was slick and slimy from lube and easily slid balls deep inside her. Name groaned and her cock was fully erect. I pumped in and out and Name's anus made a sexy sloshing noise. I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing against her prostrate and Name was ready to cum. I wanted to see it and flipped her missionary style.

I went back into Name's ass and yoked her cock. Name's anus started contracting and white girl cum dribbled out of her throbbing cock. The tightening pressure on my cock from her sphincter was unreal and I started cumming too. I blasted the first load up her slut anus and the rest over her hard Ladyboy belly. Name laid there in bliss, rubbing the remaining cum still oozing from the tip of my cock with one hand and her sperm covered belly with the other.

Name may not be the most beautiful Ladyboy, but more than makes up for it in pure enthusiasm.

File: JPG
FileSize: 19 Mb
Resolution: 1474x1106
Number: 59

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07556 секунды с 9 запросами