BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Score June 2003 Red High Heels

Score June 2003 - Red High Heels

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x791
Size: 8 Mb
Pics: 30

Tags: Big Tits, High Heels
Description: SCORE: When we asked readers if you should be in SCORE, about 80% of our readers said you should be. Rhiannon: Yes, and I thank them. SCORE: But about 20% said yes, you have big tits, but you're too freaky for SCORE. What would you say to them? Rhiannon: Here's the deal: I think every woman thinks she has to be blonde, and we've been groomed to think Barbie Dolls are the epitome of woman. Well, I'm a terrible-looking blonde. I could never fit into that mold. Everybody should have an open mind. Of course, that's like John Lennon when he said, "Give peace a chance." I might not be everybody's cup of tea, and I understand that completely, and maybe I'm not the most beautiful woman. Maybe people find me very unattractive. Many people find me extremely attractive. But I don't find every girl in every magazine to be drop-dead gorgeous nor do I find them to be hideous. People need to have open minds, and maybe a little freshness might do them some good. SCORE: Were you angry at SCORE? Rhiannon: No. I found it to be very challenging, and I never back down. Obviously, I am completely different for your publication, so I was never angry. I was going to be damned before I stopped sending you stuff. SCORE: Well, you're in SCORE because of your huge tits. What's your bra size? Rhiannon: I don't know. I've never worn a bra. I'm 50 inches around, but I don't know my cup size. My waist is 23 and my hips are 32.
Cast: Mistress Rhiannon

Download Score June 2003 - Red High Heels:
https://k2s.cc/file/3d2b475f616c3
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15639 секунды с 9 запросами