BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default July 2003 Voluptuous

July 2003 Voluptuous

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x774
Size: 8 Mb
Pics: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Description: V-Mag: What attracts you to the law enforcement field? Isn't modeling more lucrative and a lot safer? Audra: I've just always seen myself doing something like that since I can remember. It interests me, and I want something that will keep me interested and wanting to go to work in the morning. I think it will do that for me. Modeling isn't forever. Bodies change and so do people. I don't want to be a nude model when I have kids. V-Mag: Do you read true crime books and watch real crime TV shows and movies? Which ones do you like to watch? Audra: My favorite show is the Law and Order series, and Oz on HBO. With Law and Order, it shows to some degree how some people get off. V-Mag: Are there any fictional detective characters you like? Audra: My favorite novels are by Dean Koontz. It's fictional horror and keeps me reading till the end. I've read some of his books in a day. V-Mag: Are there any professional models you admire? Audra: None that I can think of at the moment. I do think Cathrine Zeta Jones is beautiful. V-Mag: Is there anything you dislike about modeling? Audra: Personally I'm not a fan of the cold studio. My nipples get so hard, it feels like they are going to fall off. V-Mag: What type of modeling would you like to do in the future? Audra: I want to do videos, not of me playing with myself, but of me playing. Naked surfing, naked off-roading and rolling down Blow Sand Hill at Ocotillo, naked, like the last time I was there. Just crazy fun things that are more.... I don't know tomboyish, I guess with a little glam to it.
Cast: Audra Mitchell

Download July 2003 Voluptuous:
https://k2s.cc/file/d649bdedbdd6f
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16760 секунды с 9 запросами