BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default December 2002 Voluptuous: Lilith & Annie

December 2002 Voluptuous: Lilith & Annie

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x789
Size: 10 Mb
Pics: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Description: Autumn-Jade is the nexus. Autumn binds Annie Swanson and Lilith together in a special way. Lilith's first real sexual encounter with another girl was with Autumn. Annie's first real sexual encounter with another girl was with Lilith. Then Autumn-Jade and Annie munched each other's merkins in Bosom Buddies #5. In Stacked & Packed #4, Annie plays with her pussy while watching Lilith's first video, Lilith's Private Session. "Lilith is one of the models I really loved from reading my boyfriend's Voluptuous Magazines. If I was a guy, I'd jerk off over her pictures too. She is just so sexy. I thought she was so hot. So I was shaking when it came time to meet her in real life. Lilith really took charge because I was brand new and she had modeled for over a year. Lilith is just amazing. Her tongue lightly brushing my clit made me drip. She taught me things I didn't know women could do. Then I learned even more from Autumn! I learned a lot things about my body. A man's cock can't be replaced but I would gladly do them again in the future."
Cast: Annie Swanson

Download December 2002 Voluptuous: Lilith & Annie:
https://k2s.cc/file/b394c44c3aa53
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14265 секунды с 9 запросами