GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana Uncomfortable Part 1

Asiana Uncomfortable Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 48.9 MiB
Runtime: 13 min 22 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, choking, clothes pins, Crying, Drooling, flogging, High Heels, nipple clamps, predicament, spread, throat roped, topless, ungagged
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: The scene starts with me already gagged and tied with my ankles secured to each end of the pallet and my knees spread.  Leaning back with nothing but my arms to hold me up and a noose to add a bit of breath play action.  The huge 2 1/2″ ball gag jammed inside my mouth makes it so difficult to breathe that I'm almost lost in my own world trying to maintain consciousness.  Martin drops my top to expose my tits and lifts my dress over my hips so he has access to my pussy.  Taking the flogger to my thighs and adding clamps to my nipples.  He then removes the gag so he can hear me protest my suffering.  Arching forward, adjusting my hands, and trying to find comfort in my legs.  He puts a clothes pin on my tongue and demands that I don't let it fall.  I'm in tears, with drool down to my chest, and quivering from the stress of the position.  As I grow weak, I begin to relax my body but end up tightening the noose around my neck which quickly makes me bounce back into tense mode.  Let's see how long I can hold down this position..  *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Asiana Uncomfortable Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17168 секунды с 9 запросами