GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Silence Indicates Pain

Silence Indicates Pain

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 32.6 MiB
Runtime: 5 min 16 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, naked
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Sometimes, I can be in so much pain, that any sound or movement is excruciating. This was one of these times and one of those clips where it was completely unplanned. We had just finished doing a live show tonight and my elbows still have not been cooperating so we knew we had better work on them some more. Not that I am proud to admit, I asked that I wear a pair of long gloves to somewhat protect my raw arms lol. I was quite stressed that I've been having a hard time with this but I was determined. My Punisher tied my elbows together as close as he could get them, put a noose around my neck to keep my head upright, and hooked me up to the hoist to keep me in place. By the time we had done this, I was already exhausted and out of energy to deal with the pain and having to have my elbows welded together again was very emotionally and physically draining for me. I was in a great deal of pain, yet I couldn't bare enough energy to cry or muffle a sound through the gag - you hear nothing but see anguish from the expression on my face. This was too great of a private clip NOT to share!  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Silence Indicates Pain
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14992 секунды с 9 запросами