Default Dreamgirls Codi Vore

Dreamgirls Codi Vore

Info:
File Name: Dreamgirls
Format: JPG
File Size: 116 Mb
Resolution: 2002x3000
Picture: 90
Description: Lots of SCORELAND guys wanted to see Milly Marks and Codi Vore get it on together. Making the introduction was a given. SCORELAND: You both are genuinely into girls. Not much direction was needed? Codi: Actually, the shoot required several different angles and positions, so we had to plan ahead. Milly: I definitely didn't need direction. I knew exactly what I wanted with her and I got my way. It was amazing. SCORELAND: Photographically, yes, there is some planning. The scene itself looks very spontaneous and natural which is great. Had either of you been with a very big-breasted girl before? Codi: I've never done a scene with somebody that busty! Milly: By far the biggest pair of tits I've ever been with. Now I know what other people feel like when they get to fuck me. SCORELAND: Did you shower together after the shoots? Codi: Why would we shower off after all that fun? SCORELAND: After the day was over, did you hang out together? Codi: We had a chance to eat some Mediterranean food after the shoot. Milly: After our shoot, we were just talking each other's ears off and getting to know each other really well! SCORELAND: Do you keep in touch? Would you want to get it on again, camera or no camera? Codi: Definitely! It's always good to know a beautiful, hard-working model like Milly, especially when we got along so well together! Milly: Yes, Codi and I have kept in touch since and have even spoken about possibly getting on-cam together someday. SCORELAND: Who sucks breasts better, guys or girls? Codi: Women, because they have nipples and understand how they like to be touched. Milly: Girls do! SCORELAND: What makes you cum the loudest with another girl? Getting head, toy, fingers? Codi: Toys, of course! Milly: Fingers! I love having my clit touched and played with. SCORELAND: Are there any other girls on SCORELAND that excite you? Codi: Samantha Lily has always struck me as the epitome of sexy. She is really good at making amazing seductive looks! Milly: Lily Madison. I'm obsessed with her! SCORELAND: MIlly, what was your favorite move that you did to Codi? Milly: I loved fucking the shit out of her as hard as I could. Making her cum felt so good! SCORELAND: Milly, you live in a house full of girls. Do you use toys with your girlfriends, like you two did in the strap-on exchange? Milly: Yes, my friends and I love sharing toys and getting off next to each other. SCORELAND: If you were going to give this scene a title, what would it be? Milly: Sexy Sleepover.
Cast: Codi Vore
Genre: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Girl-Girl, Hairy Pussy, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Sucking, Toy, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03379 секунды с 9 запросами