All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kati Rico: Seriously Sexy At SCORELAND

Kati Rico: Seriously Sexy At SCORELAND

Type: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2250
Size: 144 Mb
Pics: 100

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Latina, Lingerie, Masturbation, Solo, Toy
Description: Kati Rico comes from the land of the hotties. She has a smokin' horny body and really big, sexy tits. Forget about doing anything else while you check out her photos and video. What Kati's got and what she's doing will capture your complete attention. Her eye-banging is one of her many super-powers. Some girls just have this "sex factor" and Kati is a prime example. SCORELAND: What kind of date is your favorite? Kati: Go to a park, have a picnic and drink wine. SCORELAND: Do you keep sex toys under your pillow? Kati: Yes, and when I masturbate, I like to watch videos and use my toys. SCORELAND: What type of foreplay do you like? Kati: Vibrators and dildos. SCORELAND: Are you assertive or passive? Kati: Sometimes I'm passive and other times I'm assertive. SCORELAND: What satisfies you best? Kati: Kissing my vagina very softly. SCORELAND: How often do you have sex? Kati: Every day. SCORELAND: Do you have a favorite position? Kati: Me on top. SCORELAND: Any sexual fantasies? Kati: To have sex with a transsexual. SCORELAND: What was the most-unusual place you had sex in? Kati: In the sauna at a water park. SCORELAND: Sauna? It doesn't get hotter. Have you ever had sex with a girl? Kati: One time, I was a bit drunk and I kissed a girlfriend. We got naked and she started to kiss my vagina and I liked it. After that, I started to like women.
Cast: Kati Rico

Download Kati Rico: Seriously Sexy At SCORELAND:
https://k2s.cc/file/debda69101bea
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18156 секунды с 9 запросами