LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lino and Julio Alzada

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
Video language: English
Lino is a muscular and hung Latin hunk and bottom boy Julio is all about getting as much of this man as he can. He wraps his lips around that big cock and sucks on it, until Lino is rock hard and ready for action. Then he hops on for a bareback ride, before a change in position has him taking the full length of Lino . We enjoy some great close-ups of that Latin meat sliding in and out of Julio’s hungry raw hole, which continues with legs in the air, as the bottom boy gets his ass filled with Lino’s seed. He leaves Julio, with a big smile and cum dripping out of his ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10975kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lino and Julio

LatinBoyz - Jax Solo Sandy Spring

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
Our new model Jax has a rock hard monster cock and loves to use it as often has possible. He’s a 100% top and prefers fucking ass over pussy because not only is it tighter but there’s no chance of getting someone pregnant. So, sorry girls, but if you want some of that big dick you better give up that ass. He also loves getting his dick sucked if they are able to deep throat him and it’s no surprise that a lot of people can’t.
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4559kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 383.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinBoyz - Jax Solo

Dyson & Stash Wrapped Nutting Lake

Cast: Stash ,Dyson
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Build Lean ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Build Twink
Dyson had an epiphany during this video. No, he's not playing for the gay team. He just finally accepted he has a naughty dominate side, and really loves to have ANYONE get fucked by his dick. Stash is I guess "bi"and he seems straight to most of the models he was worked with, but he genuinely really likes to get fucked. Dyson clued into this right away, and since he knew his partner was really into it, he totally got off. This was a really good pairing. Stash road Dyson's cock until hewas very close. He turned to me and asked me if he could cum. I wasn't quite setup for it, but I did catch it witha camera or two. I know he can bust several times, so I wasn't too worried. Dyson busted his load all overStash's dick,while Stash busted a second time, though I thinkhissecond load was of the one squirt variety. But you could tell it was intense. This is definitely a "don't miss" video!
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dyson & Stash Wrapped

Latinos Quique and Jaime Fuck Bareback East Walpole

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Always hungry for raw cock, Jaime has hooked up with big boy Quique, who is thrilled by the invitation to fuck his Latin ass. Jaime goes down on his top and gets his big uncut dick rock hard and ready to fuck. Then he bends over the sofa and tells his horny top to shove it in. Quique pushes his hard meat into that little butt and starts fucking Jaime bareback, as we enjoy some great close-ups of the raw anal penetration. The smile on Jaime’s face says he’s enjoying every inch of Quique, who could not be happier with the expert muscle control of his experienced bottom boy. Jaime loves to watch his tops cum and Quique gives him a nice show as he pumps one out onto his belly and chest.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8718kbps

File size: 990.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latinos Quique and Jaime Fuck Bareback

Walter and Eduardo Fannettsburg

Studio: OTBBoyz.com
Walter is all boned up and ready for action before Eduardo can even get him out of his clothes. Once naked, the horny Latinos enjoy a long oral exchange that includes some ass licking. Then Eduardo sits down on Walter's stiff dick and takes a ride, before getting his skinny ass fucked . Eventually, he finds himself legs in the air, as Walter fucks the cum out of him. Walter pulls out and adds his load to the mess, and the two end this romp with one final kiss.
Duration: 2:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2471kbps

File size: 40.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walter and Eduardo

Latinos Noriel and Alvin Fuck Bareback Stinnett

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
When you first see these two Latinos it’s easy to assume the dark skin and inked Jairo will top, but it’s the pale and clean cut Amilcar that has the pleasure of barebacking his rough looking partner. Jairo goes down on that big uncut dick and gets it rock hard, before squatting on it for round one of the fuck session. Then Amilcar takes him from behind, as we enjoy some good close-ups of the action. Finally, he fucks the inked bottom, with legs in the air, until both are ready to cum. They sit side-by-side on the sofa and stroke their big dicks as we watch with anticipation. By the time these two are done, Jairo has delivered the most impressive load, shooting all the way up to his neck.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8281kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latinos Noriel and Alvin Fuck Bareback

Marco Lorenzo & Damian Taylor Melvindale

Studio: BaitBuddies
Marco Lorenzo and Damian Taylor are back at the studio in this week's All Star Buddies edition!
Damian hasn't been to the studio for a couple of years but after he saw Marco on BaitBuddies., he contacted Caruso to see if they could star in a scene together. Caruso was more than happy to put these two Latin hunks together and the results were explosive!
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1829kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 374.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marco Lorenzo & Damian Taylor

Время генерации страницы 0.05090 секунды с 9 запросами