View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 11:26 AM   #41
Ramzes1978

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

Ramzes1978 Непонятно, что и думать...

Amethyst & Dacey - I want your FEET so bad!! - HD 1080p MP4

Dacey walks into Amethysts house, she is Amethysts well known neighbour. Dacey is obsessed with Amethysts feet and has decided today is the day she’s having them. Amethyst says hello and asks what a nice surprise it is. Dacey asks if she can borrow a cooking tool from the kitchen and Amethyst goes to get it . Dacey follows behind and hand gags her.

She smells and kisses amethysts barefoot and then gives a long lick. Amethyst moans in detest ! Dacey tells her to keep her feet still and that she’s not going anywhere , “your feet are mine “ she says. She then says look you have another one and takes off amethysts other sock slowly. She then starts to smell that one . Now that both feet are bare. She tells amethyst to relax and sit back. Because she isn’t going anywhere and her feet are going to get soaked. Amethyst moans but knows she’s helpless. She gives in and keeps her feet still. And allows them to be worshipped.

Scene later fades and Amethyst is lying on her stomach. Dacey licks her the soles of her feet and then lifts her feet up into a hogtie position and sucks on her toes . Amethyst voice is annoying so she cleave gags amethyst with a white cloth. And continues to worship her feet and lick her soles in this hogtie position. Soaking her soles. She makes amethyst spread her toes wide so Dacey can lick and suck her toes. Amethyst screams and moans through her gag Frustrated.

Size:789MB
Format:MP4
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:1920x1080
Price:$14.99 USD
Length:16 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/26IQ87CTX48Z/Amet...1080p_MP4.html
Ramzes1978 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11098 секунды с 9 запросами