BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Score Studio

Score Studio

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x796
Size: 30 Mb
Pics: 70

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Brunette
Description: During Expo 2003 week in Las Vegas, SCORE hooked up with Portland, Oregon's Corina Curves, the first babe to be photographed at the new Miami SCORE Studio in 2000. A great model who knows how to lube it, you can always count on Curves for a horny, jackable spread. She looks in prime fuckin' and fightin' shape here. SCORE: Where was the most unusual place you had sex? Corina: Underneath a tree in a golf course in broad daylight while it was raining. SCORE: What's your favorite position for regular sex? Corina: Doggy style. SCORE: How often do you have anal sex? Corina: Two or three times a month. SCORE: What's your favorite position for anal sex? Corina: Doggy style or missionary. SCORE: Describe your blowjob technique. Corina: I like to start out by running my tongue nice and slow around the head of the dick. I work my way down the shaft licking and nibbling. Then I like to take it in my mouth nice and deep while twirling my tongue around the shaft and head. SCORE: Do you like to swallow cum? Corina: I swallow and I like it. SCORE: Should a guy shave his pubes? Corina: Most definitely, yes! SCORE: What is the most unusual sex position you've ever tried? Corina: The wheelbarrel.* SCORE: Are you dancing now in Portland? Corina: I still dance occasionally at 92nd Street Club or at Exotica. *The wheelbarrel is a modified doggy position requiring strength and flexibility. The woman rests her arms on a chair seat. The man lifts, supports and penetrates her as she wraps her legs around his back.
Cast: Corina Curves

Download Score Studio:
https://k2s.cc/file/0765dcef6defb
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12229 секунды с 9 запросами