GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Needy Asiana Gets Her Bondage Fix Custom Video Intensified Part 2

Needy Asiana Gets Her Bondage Fix Custom Video Intensified Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 735 MiB
Runtime: 21 min 48 s

Tags: 6" heels, 6" stilettos, asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, bastinado, box tied, chained, chains, clover clamps, clovers, Crying, custom video, Drooling, flogging, High Heels, leather, leather belts, leather restraints, leather straps, live bondage, live bondage show, nipple clamps, paddling, Pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, pantyhosed feet, predicament, predicament bondage, stilettos
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: With the chain connecting my feet to my wrists, it makes it even more difficult to stay still and when Martin puts the clovers on my nipples and loops them around the post, I am DEATHLY afraid to move now!  The thought of me, somehow falling frontward, backward or to the side is my worst fear at this point.  I'm not even moving my face or head, whatsoever lol.  Then, Martin carefully removes each heel and I can feel every movement.  He starts flogging my feet over and over and over and I'm so determined that I even managed to keep my upper body still LOL.  I'm not budging but I'm mentally destroyed!  Destroyed but a very good girl     

Needy Asiana Gets Her Bondage Fix Custom Video Intensified Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12740 секунды с 9 запросами