View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 05:50 PM   #9688
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mina Meow - Shiny Wiesbaden

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mina Meow
Genres: All Natural ,Brunette ,Corset ,Crotch Rope ,Gloves ,Leather ,Legs ,Panel Ball Gag ,Pantyhose
Video language: English
Mina came by this week and we had a fun afternoon of bondage. I hadn't had Mina in for almost a year and it was really nice to get my hands on her again. I decided to do a modified box (square arms) lotus (feet together and outward). Mina thought it was cool - and I guess she missed my ropes as much as I missed her struggles
You can't really ask for much more. She got to try escape - really try, not fake it, and I got take pictures and video while she did it. Not much more to it than that really. I guess I must be pretty good at this, she didn't get out - hell, she wasn't even able to mess up the ropes... I feel so sorry for her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4607kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mina Meow - Shiny

Kendra James Santa Ana

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kendra James
Kendra bares all in a sexy interview for Bondage Cafe.
Duration: 40:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James

Ashley Lane and Star Nine Leonard

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: All Natural ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Corselette ,Crotch Rope - Knotted ,Girl / Girl ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs
The lovely Ashley Lane submits to the sexily evil Star Nine in a very erotic set taken from the "Ashley's Perfect Pony" story. After putting Star through her paces, Ashley finds herself at the receiving end of some tight, inescapable bondage. Star takes advantage of the situation by taunting her, caressing her and finally making her come probably a bit more than Ashley is ready to - but that is why bondage is such a turn on. When you are helpless and at the mercy of someone else, sometimes it is nice to not be able to say no... so sexy.
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 753.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane and Star Nine

Soft Surrender - Chapter Part 3 Benedict

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Danielle Trixie
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Boots ,Brunette ,Catsuit ,Corset ,Gloves ,Nipple Clamps ,Orgasms
Danielle Trixie takes their bondage game to the next level, strapping Emily Addisọn down to the slab with thick leather belts. She has also added a pair of tight nipple clamps and strapped a powerful vibrator between her legs. Emily's desperate struggles soon turn into helpless ecstasy, as she figures out that she can't get away from the vibrator or turn it off. Danielle leaves her to multiple orgasmic delight.
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 677.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soft Surrender - Chapter Part 3

Sara Liz - Milk Goodell

Cast: Sara Liz
Genres: All Natural ,Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves ,Latex ,Legs
Her legs just seem to go on forever - especially when encased in silky pantyhose and latex stockings! Sara barely fits in the frame of the camera! We should do something about that. How about a nice tight hogtie? With her elbows glued together all she can do is roll from side to side. He finally adjusts her elbows which means more rope and that hogtie i mentioned. There we go. Now that her legs are folded up into the hogtie sweet Sara fits into our view finder much better. Thanks Sara!
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 689.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Liz - Milk

Soft Surrender - Chapter Pt 6 Port Mansfield

Cast: Danielle Trixie
Genres: Blonde ,Cleave Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Dilemma ,Dress ,Fully Fashioned ,Girdle ,Latex ,Legs
Danielle, dressed in a vintage pink girdle and fully fashioned black stockings, find herself tied sitting to a pole on the Girlie-Go-Round. A tight crotchrope is attached over a pulley to a heavy metal ball. Emily sits down next to her and revels in Danielle’s torment. She pulls out a vibrator and masturbates while watching Danielle squirms and moans beside her. Emily exits and then returns with another ball weight, which doubles the stress on Danielle’s tender crotch. Emily sits down again and comes watching Danielle struggle.
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 480.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soft Surrender - Chapter Pt 6

Classifieds Lone Grove

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, bondage, humilation
Kinky milf dominator and slave teens extreme punishment scenes!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:03
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 963.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classifieds
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06650 секунды с 9 запросами