View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 05:50 PM   #9690
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ladies Boat Trip Chapter Pt 1 Kangar

Cast: Darby Daniels
Genres: All Natural ,Brunette ,Cleave Gag ,Foot Fetish ,Fully Fashioned ,Girl / Girl ,Latex ,Legs ,Open Breast Corselette
Video language: English
Darby, Mary Jane and Rachel Paine, bring Randy Moore out on their annual house boat trip. Rachel hands out the fetish wear, and Randy soon discovers the true purpose of the boat trip. Lots of bondage. Having never been tied up before, the girls make sure she finds out right away. Tied up an helpless, they also introduce her to the pleasure of large vibrators - What follows are many, many, helpless, uncontrollable orgasms...
Note: when Randy says in the video that she hasn't ever used an Hitachi Magic Wand before, this was actually a true statement. The first night we were on the water (we were going to start shooting the next day), we were all sitting up on deck enjoying some drinks, when the topic of bondage and Hitachis came up. She, sort of sheepishly, admitted that she had never has the "pleasure". Well, folks, you can imagine the reaction of the other girls. They were "enthusiastic" about the idea of tying Randy up the next day and popping that cherry. And boy... did they ever. Let's just say that no acting was required by any of the girls, either on the receiving or giving end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 794.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ladies Boat Trip Chapter Pt 1

Kendra James and Kobe Lee Mount Morris

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Ball Gag ,Ballet Shoes ,Brunette ,Corset ,Crotch Rope ,Dominatrix ,French Maid ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves
Chatper 2 of the of “The Missing Princess" Sweet Gwendoline comic, starring Kendra James as Zena the evil henchgirl. The lady in waiting comes in to find Zena trying to use a broken shard from the vase to cut her ropes. That can only mean a much more punishing bondage position for her! Zena soon finds herself in a knee point suspension, her struggles and muffled pleadings having no affect. Then, Zena maids outfit is removed and she finds herself in a very strict pole tie, her very high stiletto pumps replaced by even more terrible 7” ballet heels, and her maids outfit replaced by a very tight black leather corset and pantyhose - but that is only the beginning of her punishment. Soon a crotchrope is added and then tied up and outward, pulled her lower body away from the pole… will her misery ever end?
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 524.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James and Kobe Lee

Adv of O-girl and Nylonika Akureyri

Cast: Anastasia Pierce
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Boots ,Brunette ,Coed ,Corset ,Cosplay ,Foot Fetish ,Gloves
O-girl (Christina Carter) and Nylonika (Kendra James) are captured by sinister coeds Lauren (Darling) and Nina (Anastasia Pierce) as thin wire falls on them and tangles around their bodies. Unable to break free, our curvaceous cuties struggle as the wire tightens. Lauren and Nina explain they are trapped in "Tensor Wire" a nasty invention that is not only inescapable, but also torturous. As they struggle to escape, static electricity builds up in the wire and then releases, sending jolts through their helpless bodies. Then after letting them struggle and shock, they tie O-girl and Nylonika down to a table in a double spread-eagle. Nina and Lauren then delight in tickling, caressing and vibrating our struggling into helpless bliss.
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 815.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adv of O-girl and Nylonika

The Perils of Batgirl - Helping Hands Part 2 Castine

Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: Ball Gag ,Batgirl ,Catsuit ,Catwoman ,Crotch Rope ,dancing ,Dilemma ,Gloves ,Legs
There is certainly a long story with this update... but I'll keep it short. I shot this scene as the second part of the "Perils of Batgirl - Helping Hands" update a number of years ago. But my concept of making a peril dancing Batgirl scene was very... well... ambitious. No so much with the concept, or with Angela's, Diana's and Anders's excution of the concept, but with the post production. It turned out to be a seriously challenging video for me. One of the most challenging I've ever faced honestly. Not just with the editing, which itself was very tough, but then with the music. I didn't really think of the fact that I would have to write an eight minute piece of music to go with the dancing.
Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 567.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Perils of Batgirl - Helping Hands Part 2

Price Of Her Sins! Tatsuno

Release Year: 2022
Lucia Love must have done something pretty bad to have to be put through her paces the way Isla does it to her in this new scene. Lucia probably didn’t scrub the bathroom thoroughly, or maybe she brought wine to Mistress Isla that wasn’t properly chilled. In any case, Isla recognizes her sub’s need for discipline, and she delivers it!
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 657.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Price Of Her Sins!

Christina Carter and Randy Moore Murwillumbah

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Boots ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Dominatrix ,Fully Fashioned
Continued from clip wmbcv-0662, now it's Christina’s turn. Dressed in a pair of glossy thigh high stiletto boots, pantyhose and an inescapable black lurex straitjacket, she struggles until Randy arrives. Randy has switched from her earlier outfit to a sheer Mosh playsuit with sheer black stockings. She ravishes Christina before bringing her to orgasm numerous times with a magic wand. Christina is left breathless and spent waiting for what's next...
Photo Set: wmbc20121026
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 575.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter and Randy Moore

Candle Dalhousie

Her eyes widen as I tie the chain overhead, pulling it so her nipples are painfully stretched.
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 700.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candle
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03741 секунды с 9 запросами