View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 06:25 AM   #371
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RawHole BTS with Angel Crush and Felipe Rivero Kings Canyon National Pk

Take a private peek behind the scenes of our recent shoot with Angel Crush and Felipe Rivero. Here's how we described the original scene:
"Angel Crush and Felipe Rivero are Latino rawfuckers from down Mexico City way, kissing and getting to know each others' big uncut tools. Felipe reaches a hand around the back of Angel's head to pull him down further onto his big juicy cock. Gobs of spit drip down Angel's mouth as he gasps to catch a breath, while Felipe burrows a finger into the crack of Angel's smooth, cockhungry ass. He crouches behind to get a musky taste of that sweet hole, and Angel wags his ass in the sexy top man's face. Lubed and open from rimming, Angel's hole is ready for Felipe's deep thrusts as he plows in bareback."
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3921kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 922.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawHole BTS with Angel Crush and Felipe Rivero

Joey James, Sasha Alexander Little Suamico

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Though flattered, I would say chances are low, but I’m not ruling it out.And he was thrilled to see this gorgeous Latino stud standing before him with a raging hard on.
Duration: 27:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1803kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joey James, Sasha Alexander

James Dawn & Lorenzo Raw Valley Park

Cast: Lorenzo ,James Dawn
Genres: Build Lean ,Build Muscular ,Build Twink ,Chest Smooth ,Trimmed ,Cock Hung ,Cock Uncut ,Ethnicity Latin Guys
I often have Lorenzo on hand to do the oral videos and over the years he has become one of my best cock handlers. I have to remind myself that Lorenzo does love to fuck and get fucked. He and I had talked about paring with horse-hung James Dawn for a while, and we finally got their schedules aligned. It was worth the wait! We definitely wanted to do a flip-fuck scene, mainly because it has been a while since James had topped and he is quite good at it, and Lorenzo has been bottoming a lot too, so seeing him fuck a dude was crucial to keeping both guys on their versatile toes. Lorenzo takes the lead by fucking James. As always, James loves being fucked and can't bring himself to touch his cock while getting fucked for fear of cumming too soon. Ironically, Lorenzo has the same issue and after James begins to fuck him, he is relatively hands-off his own cock. They both cum SO easily while being fucked, it was hard to determine who would fuck the cum out of who. Lorenzo was the lucky bottom, so James fucked Lorenzo until he blows a massive nut. They slide a butt-plug into James's ass, and James begins fucking Lorenzo, ramping up to cum. Just before he cums, the plug flies out as James's ass expanded and contracted in the throws of orgasm. James dumps a huge load onto Lorenzo's hole, then spears him with his big uncut cock, using his own cum as lube to penetrate Lorenzo. James finished by sucking the last bit of cum out of Lorenzo's cock!
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11790kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Dawn & Lorenzo Raw

Bang Bang Boys Part9 Ellison Bay

Head below the equator with the Brazilian men of BangBangBoys, serving thick, uncut Latin dick and juicy bubble butts that you can just picture running

Total size: 10.8 GB in 39 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bang Bang Boys Part9

Chad Taylor & Zeno Rey Raw Casa Blanca

Cast: Zeno Rey ,Chad Taylor
Genres: Build Muscular ,Build Swimmer ,Chest Hairy ,Hair ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Cock Hung ,Cock Uncut ,Ethnicity Latin Guys
This was the first time I had seen Chad Taylor in full-action and he was amazing! In large part because Zeno really had chemistry with him. Chad had done an oral video with ChaosMen, and I don't think he sucked back. I was a little concerned he would not be into the scene. I am so glad I was wrong! Zeno and Chad kissed and sparks really ignited! Zeno had some good verbal going, and it seemed to push Chad into upping his game. He sucked dick, kissed, rimmed, and just blew me away with his energy! Zeno coached him at the end, letting him know just what speed and intensity he wanted to be fucked in. Zeno blast a huge load while Chad fucks him juuuust right! Chad then creampies Zeno's hole, leaving them both gasping for air!
Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11779kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chad Taylor & Zeno Rey Raw

Romeo Foxx - Casting Audition Glen Dale

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Romeo Foxx
Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Cumshot, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo.
Romeo Foxx has come out our casting agent in hopes of making it into the adult industry. Our casting agent gives him the breakdown and soon enough Romeo is on the couch stroking his fat hard cock. By the time our casting agent comes back to the room Romeo is hard and stroking. Romeo shows every inch off to our casting agent as he pans around the room making sure he has what it takes. Romeo stays rock hard and soon enough blows his load all over his chest and with that we think he just might have passed.
Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5784kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Foxx - Casting Audition

Время генерации страницы 0.04908 секунды с 9 запросами