Old 03-25-2022, 05:21 PM   #2028
Tekilla88

Поблагодарили 13 раз(а) в 13 сообщениях

All my threads

Tekilla88 На правильном пути
Default Hold That Tigerr...If You Can! Tigerr Benson

Hold That Tigerr...If You Can! Tigerr Benson

Info:
File Name: Hold That Tigerr...If You Can!
Format: JPG
File Size: 121 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 120
Description: "Not a lot of Asian girls have big tits, and that makes Tigerr Benson worthy of special attention," C.N. wrote in Scorecard, the readers' forum of SCORE magazine. "Being very sexy and pretty are other reasons." A Tigerr fan asked her to run for mayor of his town. Purred the always cheery Tigerr, "I don't think I would make a good mayor. My town would end up just full of noodle shops and nail salons and nobody would be allowed to work on Sunday." But, knowing Tigerr, the citizens would be able to have wild sex, as kinky as they want. Do ya think you can hold that Tigerr? It's worth it just to try and see if you can catch her by the tail. The fun is in the trying. Tigerr's sexy legs are encased in skintight metallic pants. Tigerr doesn't need a whip to torture men. What kind of dates does Tigerr enjoy? "All types. I like a date to be quite intimate so I get to know him. Personality is so important. I'm both sexually assertive and passive. If I'm in a passive mood, the guy must naturally be an alpha male. The kind of foreplay I like is sucking and licking cock, balls and ass. And kissing."
Cast: Tigerr Benson
Genre: SCORE Studio, Asian, Bathing, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04896 секунды с 9 запросами