GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default In Preparation of An Upcoming Custom Part 1

In Preparation of An Upcoming Custom Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 79.6 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 40 s

Tags: ball gagged, bare foot, crotch roped, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, High Heels, live show, on screen tying, predicament bondage, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Two people come to mind when I reflect back on the live show we did this night:  "Jay" and "Carlo".  The short, tight dress I'm wearing was a gift from one and one of the things Martin did to me later in the show, was to remind me of the position I need to prepare myself for, for a custom the other had requested.  The bare feet was per my request.  My elbows are crushed, my mouth is silenced with a large ball gag and I'm tied in a leg-spread, ankles crossed, kneeling position on the table.  A crotch rope is attached to an overhead point, my hair is pulled back to my elbows, and nipple clamps were biting on my tits.  When the tie is complete, Martin hoists my pussy a little higher.  You would think it was the rope between my legs that pushed me over the edge, when in fact, it was the humongous gag that was jammed in my mouth that only kept me from being able to swallow because my head was tied so far back!  One of those things that would make me tap within minutes back when Martin first started tying me up.

In Preparation of An Upcoming Custom Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10181 секунды с 9 запросами