Default Jasmine Shiraz: Busty Showoff Jasmine Shiraz

Jasmine Shiraz: Busty Showoff Jasmine Shiraz

Info:
File Name: Jasmine Shiraz: Busty Showoff
Format: JPG
File Size: 126 Mb
Resolution: 3000x1993
Picture: 110
Description: "When I was 18 or 19, there was no way I could model, even though I had thought about it," said Jasmine Shiraz. "I've always liked to show off my boobs. I mean, you got it, why not show it off? I don't understand why someone would be embarrassed. I've had friends who've asked me why I dress the way I do. I tell them, 'Because they look good. Why should I hide them?'" Jasmine was introduced to SCORELAND by her boyfriend. "I'm always wondering how busty I am, so he said, 'Let me show you and you can see.' So he pulled up the website and showed me the different girls and said, 'You're kinda similar to this girl or that one,' and when I saw that, I thought, 'I can do that. I think I can do that.' "So I found out that there are magazines and websites devoted to girls with big boobs because of my boyfriend, but before that, I didn't. But I like that there are more girls out there like me. It makes me feel good. There aren't that many people I meet who are this big. My boyfriend took nude pictures of me, and I submitted them to SCORELAND."
Cast: Jasmine Shiraz
Genre: Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03940 секунды с 9 запросами