BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Natalie's Debut

Natalie's Debut

Type: JPG
Resolution: 600x391
Size: 2 Mb
Pics: 20

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde
Description: "I can't say the name of the company I work for or what I do for them," says Natalie Scott from San Diego, California. "I can only tell you that it's one of San Diego's most successful telecom companies." Well, Natalie, we understand. A lot of corporations have a repressive attitude about the very thought of one of their employees showing her nude body in a magazine. As for us, it's always a turn-on when we find a model who's not working full time in Hector's Boom Boom Room, and doing a magazine as just another gig. She's 25 years-old, born May 13, 1974, and measures 38-37-34 (bra 34D). "My boyfriend calls me the Cleavage Girl. The first time I took off my bra, all he could do was look at my breasts. He's always telling me that I have the sexiest breasts he's ever seen." Mmm, he sounds like he's related to our editor. Born and bred in Boston, MA, Natalie is 5'5" and 127 lbs. Overall, a nice, sexy package and fortunately for all of us, the guy in her life, who Natalie doesn't call the Penis Boy, didn't turn lobster red and shake his head from side-to-side when Natalie pondered the decision to visit the Voluptuous studio.
Cast: Natalie Scott

Download Natalie's Debut:
https://k2s.cc/file/0f467b1f7584b
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27184 секунды с 9 запросами