Default Kitana's Big Boobed Lingerie Bang Kitana Flores

Kitana's Big-Boobed Lingerie Bang Kitana Flores

Info:
File Name: Kitana's Big-Boobed Lingerie Bang
Format: JPG
File Size: 117 Mb
Resolution: 3000x1993
Picture: 100
Description: Kitana Flores tries on a new, sexy two-piece that's perfect for her stacked and slim bod. She can drive any guy crazy, and that's what happens here. "I can be very assertive when I'm horny or see a guy I like," Kitana said. "I almost always make the first move. If I'm interested in you and I can tell you're interested in me, you'll know it. Then you'll see my wild side. I won't waste time. I mean, it could take hours before a guy decides to make a move, and a lot of guys are afraid to, so I'll do it for them. I'm not the kind of girl who thinks guys have to bow at my feet. Besides, I don't like lame pickup lines, so I take the pressure off the guy." Some girls have pet names for their tits and/or pussy. Kitana has a few names for her pussy. "I call my pussy 'princess' or 'cookie'. 'I want to eat your cookie.' Or cosita. That's a Spanish word. It means 'that little thing.' Or 'pinkie.'"
Cast: Kitana Flores
Genre: Hardcore Special, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Latina, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06076 секунды с 9 запросами