View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 06:59 PM   #2287
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Christy Sparks: Bed & Breastfest

Christy Sparks: Bed & Breastfest

Raw, hot sex is what happens when Christy Sparks and JMac wake up in the same bed. This is their second breastfest. The first time they did the wild thang, it started on a kitchen counter and continued on a living room couch. This time they get a proper bed. When Christy wakes up, she sees JMac pitching a tent under the sheets and no doubt dreaming about how hot and how good Christy is at fucking. She pulls back the sheets, her eyes light up when she stares at the tent pole and she smiles, then puts his boner in her hungry mouth. Who needs an alarm clock? Now that Christy has his full attention, she also licks and sucks his balls, tit-bangs him and gets on top for a sixty-nine. Her pussy soaking from a tongue bath, Christy can't wait to climb on top and ride him like a cowgirl trying to tame a bucking bronco. "I love sucking cock!" Christy said on her first visit and she proves it again with her oral worshipping. "I think the best compliment I've gotten so far was that they loved my confidence on-camera and how I was so accepting of my body and not embarrassed by it." Christy watches her videos when they're released, and she says she watches them by herself. When she saw her first videos, she said she was a little shy but enjoyed them. Will she watch this one alone or with someone? We'll try to find out.

Photos:2002x3000
Number pics: 115
Type: JPG
File size: 139 Mb
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, XLGirls, XXX
Actors: Christy Sparks

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/35ab2ec5bf15d
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14024 секунды с 9 запросами