Default Looker Shione Cooper

Looker Shione Cooper

Info:
File Name: Looker
Format: JPG
File Size: 43 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 102
Description: Here we have Shione Cooper, a cool beauty who's as hot as hell. Shione is not only stacked, she's got a more beautiful face than most movie stars. You can't take a bad picture of this angel. Shione says herself that people say she has a face like a doll. Why did Shione Cooper get her tongue pierced? "I was punk for five years," said Shione. Has the tongue jewelry made giving blow jobs better? "You'll have to ask the guys," Shione replies with the perfect answer. "The body of a woman, the face of a baby," is how studio exec T describes Shione. She also has a baby voice to match that pouty baby face. Check out her video interviews in SCORELAND and the SCORELAND Blog. What does Shione like to do for fun? "I like to dance," says the Prague sexbomb, incredibly lusty and horny in her full-sex scenes. "But now I'm always working when I'm not modeling." It turns out that Shione also works in a model agency herself, looking for and finding new girls, doing bookings, making arrangements and even some make-up work.
Cast: Shione Cooper
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Pantyhose, Solo, Toy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12168 секунды с 9 запросами