Default Major Hooters Lisa Lipps

Major Hooters Lisa Lipps

Info:
File Name: Major Hooters
Format: JPG
File Size: 24 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 75
Description: As we like to say around the office, it's time for a 21cc salute! This time for the Amazonian Lisa Lipps, a highly decorated SCORE veteran and star of many DVD's and pictorials. We've heard that photos from this military pictorial of Lisa are taped to a lot of barrack walls and the insides of helmets. And it's not hard to see why. A lot of enlisted men are eager to serve under Lisa. And on top. And side-by-side. So when she unleashes those twin guns, just surrender your cock. "Whether it's walking into a restaurant, a gas station, whether it's walking into anywhere, all eyes focus on me," Lisa told us once. "And I'm a pretty secure person, so I usually walk in and say, 'How ya doin'?' and smile and walk over and do my own thing, and after a while, everybody just goes on doing their own thing, and they leave me alone. I'm not a weak person, and I don't walk into a room being a weak person. I usually try to walk in and be very powerful, almost to a point where it's overwhelming for people."
Cast: Lisa Lipps
Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12316 секунды с 9 запросами