Default Meet Roxanne Roxanne Miller

Meet Roxanne Roxanne Miller

Info:
File Name: Meet Roxanne
Format: JPG
File Size: 17 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 54
Description: Our never-ending, on-going model search yields sexy brunette hottie Roxanne Miller. Charming Roxanne has a 36GG bustline so you could say with conviction that she and SCORELAND were made for each other. Roxanne loves to read and go to the theater and she expresses her feelings by writing poetry. She played soccer and basketball in school and practices yoga at home. A huge Slayer fan and a big fan of other thrash-metal bands, Roxanne will go to their concerts when they're in town. She's single, goes to school to study public relations and she's also studied drama for nine years. And she's been a DJ the past two years. "I like to go with my friends to concerts and then go to underground pubs and drink beer and talk about history, art, politics and other subjects. "I can't hide my breasts...maybe if I wore a tent," says Roxanne. "Mother nature was very kind to me. I like to dress chic and to add a dose of my personality. I like to add accessories and my necklaces to attract attention. But, in general, all my tank-tops are low-cut. I don't like to dress like, 'Oh, look! I have boobs and your girlfriend is an A-cup!'" Please show Roxanne some love and add a comment below about her arrival to SCORELAND. Her first video follows next.
Cast: Roxanne Miller
Genre: New Discovery, Big Tits, Redhead, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07561 секунды с 9 запросами