Cast photos:
Name: Smash the virgin loser's face with denim

Information:
Number: 25
Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 4 Mb
Format: jpg

Genre: Femdom, Sissy, Bbw, Slave, Smothering
Description: Watch and download Smash the virgin loser's face with denim by Pastel Goddess. I bought some really cute black shorts and I'm so excited to show them to Kitten and get a virgin loser's opinion on how they look. When I enter the room, the pathetic boy is playing my video games. I ask him how the shorts look on my ass as I wave it around in his face but he just blocks the view with the Switch and ignores me. This makes me mad so I take the game away from him and tell him I need to test out my new shorts and I'm going to need his face.

I take a seat with all my weight onto the weak slave's face. He protests against it and struggles but can't do anything under the painful denim and my ass cheeks cutting off his air. He complains that it hurts and I belittle him and sit harder. After a few minutes, I get onto the bed and continue to beat up his face with my ass. He keeps crying and begging for mercy beneath me but I show none. Each time I let him up for air, he gasps like it could be his last.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Smash the virgin loser's face with denim - 4 Mb
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17546 секунды с 9 запросами